A Military Poser in the ALPA Magazine?

Subscribe
15  55  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68 
Page 65 of 68
Go to
Every fellow pilot should shame the guy on every flight. Has he retired yet?

"Stand back...Navy SEAL coming through" should be said at every hotel, cab, and restaurant on the 4 day. Gotta keep that outta the cockpit, but some persistent FOs could get that guy to retire and get out of their seat.
Quote: Every fellow pilot should shame the guy on every flight. Has he retired yet?

"Stand back...Navy SEAL coming through" should be said at every hotel, cab, and restaurant on the 4 day. Gotta keep that outta the cockpit, but some persistent FOs could get that guy to retire and get out of their seat.
The fault in your premise is that he'd have to be capable of feeling shame. Which I dont see happening.

Funniest thing Ive seen on linkedin in forever. Thats a hell of resume. 2013 sure saw a lot of graduate school.

What does "ULA" mean?
Unpaid Leave of Absence.
Quote: What does "ULA" mean?
Emergency recall to AD for TS/SCI assignment with NSWDG.
Looks like his 15 minutes of fame have been used up. Why would an individual bring dishonor to themselves by doing this?
Quote: Looks like his 15 minutes of fame have been used up. Why would an individual bring dishonor to themselves by doing this?
He may think it's all true. Now if you'll excuse me, I must step into this phone booth and change into my secret identity....
Quote: Emergency recall to AD for TS/SCI assignment with NSWDG.
Awesome!

I met somebody like this in college....friend of my roommate. He told one outlandish story after another. When they failed to impress, he upped the ante.

I hated seeing the guy in the apartment, because I'd hear more preposterous dung. He had tried out for the Cowboys, but turned them down (yeah....overweight, coke-bottle glasses...could barely walk to and find his car), he'd had all these women, including most of the Dallas cheerleaders, his Dad's a millionaire...

I think, in reality, his dad abandoned him as a kid, and he was trying to feel "worthy."

So, my guess would be: weak self-image.
I like the posting of single classes and grades for post-grad classes as well. As if linkedin had an option for us to put a "star" on his paper and hang it on the fridge....
Even if his experience was for real I would think he's a little strange based on how he completed his profile.
15  55  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68 
Page 65 of 68
Go to