Jetblue aircraft yes, but hiring no?

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 14
Go to
Quote: Anyone else apply yet? I feel like I missed something. It never asked for my flight times, the only place I could put anything about flight times was on my attached resume.
Yeah, thats in the profile section... Listed as pilots only..
How will Jetblue compete with the new United / Continental?

Seems like the big 3 are forming a monopoly that might trump the smaller carriers.
Quote: How will Jetblue compete with the new United / Continental?

Seems like the big 3 are forming a monopoly that might trump the smaller carriers.
Like they always have... more efficiently and at a better profit with happier crews!
Does anyone know the name of the pilot recruiter, or human recourses person that it would be best to address a cover letter to?
Quote: Does anyone know the name of the pilot recruiter, or human recourses person that it would be best to address a cover letter to?
It was Verna Kay, but I heard last week she might have moved to a slightly different postition.
Open House
Any confirmation on when and where the open house will be? Assuming it is in Orlando at the training center. Do you have to sign up for it, or walk in?
Quote: Any confirmation on when and where the open house will be? Assuming it is in Orlando at the training center. Do you have to sign up for it, or walk in?
I can't confirm or deny but I heard a rumor that the open house will be by invite only from a current Blue pilot. Again that is just one of the rumors going around and I know that is different from their past practice.
Quote: Any confirmation on when and where the open house will be? Assuming it is in Orlando at the training center. Do you have to sign up for it, or walk in?
From my understanding it i strictly through their PINS commitee recommendation and RSVP invite.
Quote: From my understanding it i strictly through their PINS commitee recommendation and RSVP invite.
What is their PINS commitee, and how does a RSVP invite work?
Quote: It was Verna Kay, but I heard last week she might have moved to a slightly different postition.
yep...you'll probably get forwarded to the people dept.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 14
Go to