Air Choice One

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 19
Go to
Can anyone who is currently at AC1 as an FO pm me? I'd like to ask some questions. Thanks
I just PMed you. Ask away
Can someone talk to me about the interview process? About your experience...what can I expect...How to prep...

I appreciate any advice!!
Phone interview with Mr.Randolph with Hhrr stuff and 3-4 technical questions. If OK, he invites you to an interview in person with the chief Pilot for some more technical questions. Easy enough, just know your stuff. IFR basics and general knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
can anyone tell me what they take home in a month with per diem after taxes?? trying to budget a few jobs and see which is best
Anyone know if they are hiring captains right at 135 mins? Also is the employment contract pro-rated?
Quote: Anyone know if they are hiring captains right at 135 mins? Also is the employment contract pro-rated?
Don't go there for CA, most of them off to regionals. If u have CA minimum just get your atp min and go to gojet if u live in St Louis, or some where. Don't waste your time there, im telling u again go to a regional. It's not worth. It's up to you
Quote: Anyone know if they are hiring captains right at 135 mins? Also is the employment contract pro-rated?
To answer your question, they will hire anyone at any point. If you have 135 CA mins, you'll be a street captain. Street captains have a NON pro rated contract of 10k for 1 year. While it is great experience and the crews are great, I wouldn't come here for a year if you're close to your ATP mins. I can't stress how good the experience is, though.

Oh. Also. To anyone reading this, we're starting ATL service March 1st. So it'll be a great opportunity to get turbine time and log some approaches and landings in ORD and ATL- two of the busiest airports out there. Just saying.
What kind of schedule for an FO? Is it commutable?
Quick question. I read that ACO wants applicants to have minimum 50 hours night time.

Anybody know what their number is for instrument time? And do they care if it’s actual or under the hood?

Thank you!
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 19
Go to