Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
223  723  1123  1173  1213  1219  1220  1221  1222  1223  1224  1225  1226  1227  1233  1273  1323  1723 
Page 1223 of 2045
Go to
This thread is fantastic and filled with a lot of great information. I believe I'm a competitive applicant, but I have zero internal recs. Are job fairs the best way to meet current pilots? Or should I try to get over to the cargo ramp at DFW once in awhile when an Atlas bird is there?
Quote: This thread is fantastic and filled with a lot of great information. I believe I'm a competitive applicant, but I have zero internal recs. Are job fairs the best way to meet current pilots? Or should I try to get over to the cargo ramp at DFW once in awhile when an Atlas bird is there?
I just applied with no recs and I'll be in class in 2 weeks. Give it a shot!!
Quote: I just applied with no recs and I'll be in class in 2 weeks. Give it a shot!!
Hey! Good job And Congrats!
I took The written 2 months ago, still getting updates from HR saying that my app is still up for review...how long did you take the written? Any info as far as waiting time will help me.
Thanks so much .
Soyrecontraargento
Quote: Confirmed interview for 11/20. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be there, see you in NY!
Quote: I just applied with no recs and I'll be in class in 2 weeks. Give it a shot!!
Outstanding! Congratulations!
Is there any way to get one's application to stand out? I think that I would be a great fit for this company. It is very much my ideal workplace, I believe. Unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to directly meet any pilots who work with Atlas, so I do not have an internal recommendation. I have applied a few times over the past year and a half or so, but I have never received any sort of reply.

I know that the website says that the PAQ can't be accessed on a mac computer, but I had no problem filling it out. Is it problematic to have done so? Is this perhaps keeping them from viewing my PAQ? Also, how often is it recommended that one updates their resume / reapplies. I would like to show my continued interest, but would also not like to be blacklisted due to over ambition.

Thank you for any information or advice.
I just completed the phone interview. They called at 7:30 pm. I think it went well. Asked me why atlas and about my flying experience. She said she need to review it with her manager. So can someone shed some light on how the rest of the process goes ?
Thanks
I know they use multiple hotels for training in Miami. Does anyone have the list or some recent ones? Pros and cons of each for an extended stay? Not that new hires get a choice...
Harpyr and rye mex send me a PM
Quote: I know they use multiple hotels for training in Miami. Does anyone have the list or some recent ones? Pros and cons of each for an extended stay? Not that new hires get a choice...
staybridge and holiday inn are co campused, good location, I spent 70 days there.
223  723  1123  1173  1213  1219  1220  1221  1222  1223  1224  1225  1226  1227  1233  1273  1323  1723 
Page 1223 of 2045
Go to