Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
229  729  1129  1179  1219  1225  1226  1227  1228  1229  1230  1231  1232  1233  1239  1279  1329  1729 
Page 1229 of 2045
Go to
Quote: Thanks. She said she would talk with her manager and get back to me.
That's generally not a good sign. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but everyone (10+, including myself) that have had the phone interview were offered the interview at the end of the phone call. It's possible they may call you back to offer the interview, but I don't recall anyone (and I could be wrong) receiving an interview offer after the phone call if they weren't offered the interview right away.
Quote: Family airline travel for spouse, kids and parents of employee.
Delta-expensive
Southwest
JetBlue
Lufthansa-excellent fares.
We used to have USAir, until they merged with AA.

Most of the hotels we stay at all give you a discount.

Avis and Budget discounts.

A number of websites and providers have package discounts.
Do you have these same benefits for unmarried domestic partners?
Quote: That's generally not a good sign. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but everyone (10+, including myself) that have had the phone interview were offered the interview at the end of the phone call. It's possible they may call you back to offer the interview, but I don't recall anyone (and I could be wrong) receiving an interview offer after the phone call if they weren't offered the interview right away.
I have heard of it happening. I thought the same thing as you guys but the person I know now works here..
I wasn't offered an interview during the phone interview and I am in class in 2 weeks. They seem really swamped with the volume of people they are trying to move through the system and I would just hang tight.
Quote: There are a lot of different rules that can come into play creating longer min rest and 24/7 or 30/7 rest periods. The basic cliff notes would probably be 10 hrs min rest that applies to both operating and deadheading duty periods. You can waive down to 8 per CBA and scheduling will put changes on your schedule that fall into that, it's on you to realize it and not accept the change.

That's probably the most common thing I have to watch out for on my schedule for contact compliance, them putting a change in my schedule that falls into that 8-10 hr min rest period that I don't have to accept. Probably happens to me once every few months. They usually change it back to a 10+ hr rest after it goes un-acknowledged without ever contacting me. They know I don't have to accept it and are just hoping I don't realize the min rest is there or don't know any better.

Sounds like where I work right now! 👍😃
Thanks for all the advice, I am remaining patient. I am still pretty low time which may have something to do with it. Sitting at just over 2500tt.
Also about to start training....does anyone know if they will give us Christmas off and positive space home?
Quote: Thanks for all the advice, I am remaining patient. I am still pretty low time which may have something to do with it. Sitting at just over 2500tt.
I do not know what questions HR has about your status, but I don't believe they are about your total time.
Quote: Also about to start training....does anyone know if they will give us Christmas off and positive space home?
There's no way they will positive space you home but you may get Christmas Day off.
Quote: There's no way they will positive space you home but you may get Christmas Day off.
they did for my friend in training last Thanksgiving
229  729  1129  1179  1219  1225  1226  1227  1228  1229  1230  1231  1232  1233  1239  1279  1329  1729 
Page 1229 of 2045
Go to