Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
672  1172  1572  1622  1662  1668  1669  1670  1671  1672  1673  1674  1675  1676  1682  1722  1772 
Page 1672 of 2043
Go to
Quote: Just a heads up, a 2011 DOH at Eagle is still a few years away from flowing. Remember that 8-9 years is best case and that is 8-9 years of a hell that makes working at Atlas seem awesome. The flow was at 16 years a few years ago.
Really... I thought those guys hired in 2011 had been there several years. Well... Then for me it was a crap shoot. There's a good shot I'm on my way this year. The 2nd interview was probably the charm... Probably... And the company I might head to is better than AA.
Quote: Really... I thought those guys hired in 2011 had been there several years. Well... Then for me it was a crap shoot. There's a good shot I'm on my way this year. The 2nd interview was probably the charm... Probably... And the company I might head to is better than AA.
I wish, a good friend of mine was a 2/2007 DOH at Eagle and is in class now, I was a 2008 DOH and would be looking at a late 2019 early 2020 flow date.
Any word on how long people are waiting before hearing back after filling out the online application? Atlas has hired many from my company over the past couple years. I have quality time than most of them, so I’m hoping to hear back sometime soon.
If all your friends jumped off a bridge would you apply at Atlas too?
Quote: Any word on how long people are waiting before hearing back after filling out the online application? Atlas has hired many from my company over the past couple years. I have quality time than most of them, so I’m hoping to hear back sometime soon.
Not long - we can't fill classes. The last 747 class - two weeks ago - began with 8 slots open, and two more have since been left for the majors.
That more than anything else may get you the contract you desire, that and attrition helped move the ball at CONNIE.
Quote: That more than anything else may get you the contract you desire, that and attrition helped move the ball at CONNIE.
We can only hope ...
Quote: We can only hope ...
Another week of Contract Talks with the Company

We have lost nearly 40 bodies in January, and Failed to fill the latest class dates

Company proposals this week Concessions !!!!

No need to come here
Quote: Another week of Contract Talks with the Company

We have lost nearly 40 bodies in January, and Failed to fill the latest class dates

Company proposals this week Concessions !!!!

No need to come here
We need to roll up the welcome mat and somehow get people to understand this is a **** show!

Loss of Africa Contract

Loss of SonAir Contract

Outsourcing to Kalitta, Omni, Western Global etc. etc.

Company demanding even more concessions as of this week

Crew member suspensions for asking for coffee

Multiple lawsuits by management against the pilots

yet they still keep coming
Quote: We need to roll up the welcome mat and somehow get people to understand this is a **** show!

Loss of Africa Contract

Loss of SonAir Contract

Outsourcing to Kalitta, Omni, Western Global etc. etc.

Company demanding even more concessions as of this week

Crew member suspensions for asking for coffee

Multiple lawsuits by management against the pilots

yet they still keep coming
Let's stay truthful here please...

The "Africa Contract" wasn't lost, our company chose not to renew.

Neither did we lose SonAir per se, the jets are empty and they are discontinuing the service.

Moreover, the company has added more customers and airplanes... somewhat inexplicably, given our attrition/manning situation.

while i agree it's coming apart at the seams, stay truthful and leave the innuendo and misrepresentations to mgt... thanks.
672  1172  1572  1622  1662  1668  1669  1670  1671  1672  1673  1674  1675  1676  1682  1722  1772 
Page 1672 of 2043
Go to