Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
340  390  430  436  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  450  490  540  940  1440 
Page 440 of 2045
Go to
Quote: So I interviewed Aug 29th and still haven't heard anything yet and it will be 3 weeks on wed. I'm hoping no news is good news but it's driving me crazy!!! Anyone else have to wait this long? They said we should know something in 2weeks.
From the recent past, no news is indeed good news....someone from our recent new hires may want to confirm that for me.

BTW, the latest seniority list shows that currently we have 929 pilots...of that, 263 have been hired since April, 2010. I'd say that is a pretty good influx of new hires!! So, in 2.5 years the most senior of the 2010 classes have moved better than quarter of the way up the list...great timing for those guys.

Don't despair, though, because from the stories that I have heard, a fair amount of hiring should continue for most of next year.

Good luck.
Quote: From the recent past, no news is indeed good news....someone from our recent new hires may want to confirm that for me.

BTW, the latest seniority list shows that currently we have 929 pilots...of that, 263 have been hired since April, 2010. I'd say that is a pretty good influx of new hires!! So, in 2.5 years the most senior of the 2010 classes have moved better than quarter of the way up the list...great timing for those guys.

Don't despair, though, because from the stories that I have heard, a fair amount of hiring should continue for most of next year.

Good luck.
Man I hope so! Submitted PAQ/resume the day the window opened, 2
internal recs, attended ORD job fair........still waiting for the call. I sure hope it comes soon!
Don't forget to start/keep studying from the many bits of information about interview questions, tech test, etc that are in this thread...the time to prepare is now, in case you get the call, you must be prepared. You may not get a second chance...good luck.
Quote: So I interviewed Aug 29th and still haven't heard anything yet and it will be 3 weeks on wed. I'm hoping no news is good news but it's driving me crazy!!! Anyone else have to wait this long? They said we should know something in 2weeks.
Told me the same thing....three weeks later, others had the call and a class date, and my class dates at other (less desirable)carriers were approaching...i finally called and DB said something to the effect: "Yeah, you're on the list...Nobody called you?"

Whew!

So relax.....

but practice flows now....
Quote:
but practice flows now....
Seriously... and where would someone waiting to start training get the flows.
Don't worry...Day 1 you get a flow guide book. They are pretty easy to remember as long as you practice on your poster.
I made voice recordings on my laptop (some guys brought small digital recorders) for both my transitions (744--4 years ago, and 767 last year)...

If you really feel motivated, do some gardening, or some such hobby, and rest your brain cells till you get to training...

The other thing about gouges/study guides...don't fill your brain with non-Atlas procedures, and non-Atlas aircraft systems. Yes, it can get you started but, it is not really necessary to that...
We've moved from calls to flows! Its great to hear things are really moving at Atlas! I'm still believing the call will come soon! I can't wait to hit the grille and be a part of this amazing team!
I'm more than happy to start working on the flows... just give me a call! :-)
Then I'm ready to grill baby!
I just got done working on my grilling flows accompanied by a few Lagunitas. I have to have those down LONG before I get to class!

Come on phone.....ring the magic 914
340  390  430  436  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  450  490  540  940  1440 
Page 440 of 2045
Go to