Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
142  542  592  632  638  639  640  641  642  643  644  645  646  652  692  742  1142  1642 
Page 642 of 2044
Go to
nooo...N656GT will be on property shortly..... hehehe
Quote: nooo...N656GT will be on property shortly..... hehehe
Hopefully it's 645GT, and not another -200.
Any news on hiring?
A good place to start is on page 1...sorry, I couldn't resist!!

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/hi...ir-hiring.html
Quote: Any news on hiring?
Keep watching here for the window to open: Atlas Air, Inc.

And 744driver is correct; use this down time to read this thread, prepare for the online test, and tune up the interview skills. Good luck!
Word around the training (checking) center is 1 more 747 new hire class this year.
No class size or date was mentioned, I assume they will be picked from the pool.
Oh and Mesa Sucks
BayBum
Does atlas pay for medicals?
Quote: Does atlas pay for medicals?
Sadly, no.
Why are we asking these questions, etc on this forum that was meant for exchanging information about hiring at Atlas?

Did they not issue you a CBA to you? Sorry to be so harsh, but please do some digging in the CBA, or if that is not convenient, write to the Stewards, or even ask on the Pilots' Union site.

Knowing the CBA and living by it is not only a necessity, but helps us all make better decisions every time we show up for a trip. It is high time to get to know this CBA that has been in place for almost two years...I realize many here have only been at Atlas for a short time, but knowing the CBA is actually a very minimum for this (or any union or airline) job.
I see it differently. For one, you're likely to get an answer more quickly on here. Also, why bother the stewards when any pilot who's been here more than a year can provide the answer?

This thread was instrumental in helping us noobs learn what life at Atlas was all about, so why not be a primary source of info after getting hired? I was a bit surprised about medicals, since my regional paid for all of mine - just one more nugget for people interested in working here to consider.

Sure, we should all read the contract more, but contracts are miserable to actually read (hence the CBAG).

Ask away, I say, in whatever venue you like. We need more pilots asking questions, not less!
142  542  592  632  638  639  640  641  642  643  644  645  646  652  692  742  1142  1642 
Page 642 of 2044
Go to