OooUps, they did it again.

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 14 of 15
Go to
Quote: I can tell you it is not getting any better. BTW are you an attorney?
No but I stayed at a.... Forget it thats played out

My brother in law is and he wants me to go to law school since I'm out of work.
Hey wait was that another insult....
Quote: Man, you need to go to sleep.

Less coffee.....more sleep......

I have to admit its entertaining to watch how he has all the pilots "jacked-up". Seems to know a lot about flying stuff.
Quote: Maybe we could start a fund and all pitch in so soya can take a vacation or something. He seems like he needs one.
I take paypal
Kinda like a train wreck. You can't look away.
I tell my kids that I'm the first to praise and the first to paddle.

If UPS and the IPA took that simple approach maybe things would change. All it is is paddling and no praise. Kinda like living at a trailerpark
Quote: Kinda like a train wreck. You can't look away.
Gunt,
Are you FDX or UPS. Your other post about FDX 777's would make one think your FDX. But you are so concerned about "Whats going on at UPS"
Quote: I tell my kids that I'm the first to praise and the first to paddle.

If UPS and the IPA took that simple approach maybe things would change. All it is is paddling and no praise. Kinda like living at a trailerpark
Okay....now you've done it. Whats wrong with a trailer park?
Quote: Okay....now you've done it. Whats wrong with a trailer park?
Sorry forgot your in Alaska
Soya,

You mentioned losing your job, I'm sorry to hear that. Then you mention you will be fine with your UPS stock options, I assumed that it was an inheritance, you said that you never worked here and that the shares were acquired pre-public. Either way good for you, I am glad that you will be ok. You won't get any sympathy from the bottom pilots here. Most have been through quite a lot over the last three years and don't have an inheritance or stock options to fall back on. Add up first year pay, flight engineer pay, moves from ANC and MOU pay cuts and most are walking away from this job with a financial disaster. I personally came here for the stability, not the pay.

You're a smart guy. I am sure you can see why some are upset. To bash UPS to the point they are turning over business is admittedly wrong and counterproductive. I don't like to see it either since I still at this point want a future here. However, like I said before, some will never come back and no longer have loyalties. Some will come back and have no loyalties. That was a risk that UPS took when they went down this road when they canceled the MOU and chose to furlough. I am sure the bean counters did a cost analysis on it before hand.
Quote: Soya,

I personally came here for the stability, not the pay.

How's that working out for you ?

No need to answer, I know the feeling ...
4  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 14 of 15
Go to