Pinnacle hiring...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 54
Go to
We need pilots in all the bases, I think we may be surprised by JFK.
has anyone heard any info about the meeting with the company yesterday? I am curious to know thier plans going forward.
Quote: has anyone heard any info about the meeting with the company yesterday? I am curious to know thier plans going forward.
Expect an update in the next few days. I'm waiting to hear back on what is under confidentiality before I speak but it's my understanding that the meeting was supposed to be public knowledge afterwards.
Quote: My guess is not very likely, especially with a JFK base opening. Maybe I'm wrong, but to my knowledge MEM is a senior Pinnacle base.
I would say MSP is more senior than MEM... I'm about 40% in MSP and about 30% in MEM
Higney,
how will JFK surprise us?
Quote: Higney,
how will JFK surprise us?
I have no source and it's truly just my opinion but there seems to be far more interest in JFK than when ATL showed up... And it's only a -200 base. I *imagine* it will be very junior on the FO side, but I think there are many FO's bidding JFK CA for the left seat. I have no facts, just basing an opinion on crewroom gossip and the calls I have been getting from seemingly all bases.
Quote: Wow, that's going to be a s$%t-sandwich!

Love The Audio Tapes Kenny!

YouTube - KENNY POWERS audio tapes
Just curious how senior is the DTW base? Also, any ideas what competitive mins would be?
Quote: I have no source and it's truly just my opinion but there seems to be far more interest in JFK than when ATL showed up... And it's only a -200 base. I *imagine* it will be very junior on the FO side, but I think there are many FO's bidding JFK CA for the left seat. I have no facts, just basing an opinion on crewroom gossip and the calls I have been getting from seemingly all bases.
Fun winter times ahead for brand new CA's being based in JFK with newhire FO's!
All Pinnacle new hires will be below Mesaba Furloughs. That includes future furloughs. So if you get hired off the street now, and in a year mesaba furloughs another 100 pilots and they come to pinnacle those pilots will be above you on the seniority list. Think about that long and hard before you take an off the street job @ pinnacle.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 54
Go to