Southwest hiring in 2011

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 19 of 19
Go to
Quote: That was my take, just the resume. All three apps were pretty much the same format, the last one closing tomorrow from Gina's latest email:
Please use the link below to complete your individual profile to be eligible for any additional consideration in our Pilot selection process. This needs to be completed by 11:59 pm CST on March 27th. You will receive a confirmation email once your completed profile has been successfully submitted.
I got the same info when I got mine a few days after it opened, i.e. it's closing at 11:59pm on the 27th. I'd imagine if they do things like they like to do, calls will be going out on Monday! Good luck to all!
Any word if the phone calls are going out yet for interviews?

Have heard rumors, nothing confirmed.
My buddy called me with some unverified "inside" info so take it for what it's worth.

6,500 applicants
200 interviews in Mid April
100 positions

Good luck to all!
Quote: My buddy called me with some unverified "inside" info so take it for what it's worth.

6,500 applicants
200 interviews in Mid April
100 positions

Good luck to all!
1% chance of getting hired. Good news is if you get called for a interview you have a 50% chance of getting hired.
Quote: 1% chance of getting hired.
Sweet! I like my odds!
Quote: Sweet! I like my odds!
At one in 65 it's actually a little bit better odds. Good luck!
That means they have called 200 already or planning on? Thanks.
I would assume "planning". Whenever they start notifying people, either phone or email, I expect this (and other) boards will light up like a Christmas tree.
Nobody yet, i hear early next week, around 300 to be called with 100 to 120 new hires, type only this time around. Good luck, and keep those phones on!
9  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 19 of 19
Go to