PNCL Picketing in MEM .....FINALLY!!!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 22
Go to
Quote: Why should we cancel the picketing because we're "making progress?" We've been "making progress" for the past 6 years, it just hasn't quite made it to the right point. Talk to me when Sections 25, 27 and 3 are done. Those are the ones management's been dragging their feet on for over a year with us. Curiously, they're still open on the JCBA.....
Have they been dragging their feet? I thought it was more you guys got a so-so TA, voted it down, and have been putting a new negotiating team together. How much time over the last year was there really an opportunity for negotiations.
So are we picketing or not? I haven't gotten any emails from 9E MEC saying it's cancelled. I'm on vacation and was planning on leaving today but postponed my plans in order to show support and picket on the 10th. If we're not going to do it they should out notices as quick as they sent out the first.
The show goes on!
Quote: The show goes on!
Lol, thats what happens when your primary source of info is a public message board.
nevermind.
Wow I'm really surprised XJ MEC sent this out.

I understand their viewpoint if we were dealing with a rational management team.

So much for any type of unity now. There won't be a TA at the end of this week. Too many big issues still open.

Guess I'll have my turn to return the favor and throw em under the bus when the opportunity arises.

Did XJ just vote in Teamsters or are they still ALPA?
Quote: nevermind.
Smart Choice, this time
Quote: Smart Choice, this time
What is that supposed to mean? My points have already been made by other 9E guys.
9L got the same email XJ did. Looks like 9E is on there own..
Wow, if thats true. Things are going to get ugly.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 22
Go to