Scope and the JCBA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 26
Go to
Quote: They shut it down!!!!!!

You must be mistaken. I looked outside and the earth is still spinning about it's normal axis....
Curious
Was the UAL forum shut down because it violated the court injunction, or because the un-washed masses (line pilots) were complaining to the MEC about what they considered important in the JCBA?

I.E., was it in-fighting, or court compliance?

Or is it because the MEC doesn't want line blabbermouths to give the Company an idea what we are thinking? (Poker; not tipping our hands)?

I honestly don't know, as I haven't been there in ages.
"pilot group was blinded by the ESOP, record profits, growth and lots of shiny new 777s."

Actually it was the MEC, Dubinsky and Roger Hall who were blinded by th ESOP. The pilots wanted to be able to vote on the ESOP and he MEC refused.
Quote: Was the UAL forum shut down because it violated the court injunction, or because the un-washed masses (line pilots) were complaining to the MEC about what they considered important in the JCBA?

I.E., was it in-fighting, or court compliance?

Or is it because the MEC doesn't want line blabbermouths to give the Company an idea what we are thinking? (Poker; not tipping our hands)?

I honestly don't know, as I haven't been there in ages.
Mostly this one, I think.
1. Dig hole
2. Insert head (or cranium, for non-Navy types)
Quote: Mostly this one, I think.
You mean we don't want the company to know that we will settle for nothing less than anything with more than 2 seats has UAL pilots and Southwest + pay for the smallest thing we fly. OOOPs, now they know.
Chaff & flares
Quote: Or is it because the MEC doesn't want line blabbermouths to give the Company an idea what we are thinking? (Poker; not tipping our hands)?
If so, that's easy to fix. Just flood the forum with bogus demands, and corporate lurkers will be completely flummoxed.
Quote: ...Good to see a fellow c57 guy.
Brad
Hi Brad,

Yours is easy, but with all of these call signs here how will I know the usual suspects? Back home I knew who to ignore, gloss over, or take seriously.
Quote: Hi Brad,

Yours is easy, but with all of these call signs here how will I know the usual suspects? Back home I knew who to ignore, gloss over, or take seriously.
I think we'll figure it out in time... Some will be easier than others to figure out:
-If your post has over 10,000 words, uses multiquotes, and ends with 'you can't make this sh!t up' -- we KNOW who you are
-If your post has randomly large, bold, red text throughout, you 'yell' at people you don't know, predicts the end of the world, and accuses anyone with a dissenting opinion of being a dupe for the Gang of 7 -- we KNOW who you are

Let's keep it real and get a great contract!
Now THAT was funny!
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 26
Go to