Miami Air

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 36 of 36
Go to
Quote: So what is that supposed to mean? Another joke? Statement?
Racist Joke?
Racist Statement?
Please explain
It's Arabic. He's saying "calm down, all good" words to that effect. I think. Using a foriegn language here is not inherently racist.
Quote: So what is that supposed to mean? Another joke? Statement?
Racist Joke?
Racist Statement?
Please explain
Arabic isn’t a race, it’s a language. Any English speaking native that uses Spanish is culturally appropriating something too. I culturally appropriated a burrito for lunch. Camel Dancer got triggered. Have a safe trip, inshallah.
this thread is a ******* dumpster fire
Quote: It's Arabic. He's saying "calm down, all good" words to that effect. I think. Using a foriegn language here is not inherently racist.
My Man. Filler...
Quote: Arabic isn’t a race, it’s a language. Any English speaking native that uses Spanish is culturally appropriating something too. I culturally appropriated a burrito for lunch. Camel Dancer got triggered. Have a safe trip, inshallah.
Well dummy Arabia, just like Persia are races of people.

Calling me Habibi is inherently racist. We”ll see whom is triggered.
Buh Bye
Quote: Well dummy Arabia, just like Persia are races of people.

Calling me Habibi is inherently racist. We”ll see whom is triggered.
Buh Bye
Arabia is a country, not a "race." Persia is a general geographic location, and neither a "race" nor a country.

There is no such thing as race: biologically it does not exist, and given that there is no such thing as race, the only "racists" are those who perpetuate the concept of "race."

You really think that "Arabia" is a "race" of people? Nobody lets you fly airplanes, do they? Good god.
Quote: Arabia is a country, not a "race." Persia is a general geographic location, and neither a "race" nor a country.

There is no such thing as race: biologically it does not exist, and given that there is no such thing as race, the only "racists" are those who perpetuate the concept of "race."

You really think that "Arabia" is a "race" of people? Nobody lets you fly airplanes, do they? Good god.
Oh John. So nice to see you're still spreading cheer and good will.
26  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 36 of 36
Go to