Trans States

Subscribe
20  420  470  510  516  517  518  519  520  521  522  523  524  530  570  620  1020 
Page 520 of 1091
Go to
Quote: This is a valid point. And it runs right along hk's mo.

But can we really find enough cqfo's to make this happen?

I hope we will just be running upgrade classes every month for the forseeable future. Even beyond 1st quarter 2016 cause my upgrade wont be untill some time in 1Q2016 at present mins. Then everyone's happy I suppose and like I said, when I finally do upgrade I guess the silver lining is I wont have to sit reserve.
I'm a guy sitting on the sidelines who's thought about it...The pay cut would be pretty rough to swallow, but back in an airplane and able to fly as a Captain again would be nice. Still considering the options.

I personally know of at least 3 others like me...currently working in an office and have remained current.
Quote: The company expects that they will be able to conclude favorable lease terms. Apparently the source of these rumors was a misunderstanding about what the company expects. Of course if the lessors are unreasonable about terms, they could be returned (and would likely be replaced by other aircraft). But in this environment for 50 seat aircraft it is unlikely the lessors will do anything stupid to get the aircraft returned. The company expects these aircraft to be flying along with the 36 new aircraft, which will be a mix of XRs and LRs.

Please include your source.
Quote: Please include your source.
I don't out my sources.
Quote: Please include your source.
Why... Internet boards are supposed to be "anonymous". If you list names, friends of friends, cousins, neighbors, Jumpseat riders, you could possibly put someone in a pretty bad situation.. Let's just pretend to be free thinking people, that can make our own conclusions and decisions based on all information available to us. That's why we made Rupert Murdoch a billionaire! Because we were to stupid to do our own thinking or make up our own mind without a hot blonde as our "source" for information.
FA
We are seeking FA in Denver. Interesting
What are the cqfi pay rates?
Quote: We are seeking FA in Denver. Interesting
Not saying I know, but DEN is happening. Also a DCA/IAD combo base will happen as well, with ORD downsizing. Once again, not saying I know.
Flight Attendant - Trans States - Denver Jobs in Denver CO
Why would ord decrease?
Quote: What are the cqfi pay rates?
I think it is a blended pay rate between Captain and FO pay for your longevity.
20  420  470  510  516  517  518  519  520  521  522  523  524  530  570  620  1020 
Page 520 of 1091
Go to