Trans States

Subscribe
195  595  645  685  691  692  693  694  695  696  697  698  699  705  745  795 
Page 695 of 1091
Go to
Quote: You can if you want. I'll just keep saying above average, cause you have in the past posted outdated information. Which showed us that in fact we were above average. You tend to post contracts from two or three regionals, when in fact there are more than what, a dozen regionals out there? So do whatever floats your boat. I really don't mind since this is the regionals and I've seen good companies come and go. While smaller cheaper companies growth at the expense of larger regionals.
Don't encourage him, please. Now he will come back in a week with a 3 page post of why his company is better than ours and how we got his flying cause our contract is so bad.

Just let him believe what he wants.
Have you guys considered switching to blue uniform shirts? This way, you can match the rest of the tsa at the airport.
Quote: Have you guys considered switching to blue uniform shirts? This way, you can match the rest of the tsa at the airport.
We tried the Chippendales outfits, but too many of us were stopped by TSA for carrying a congealed weapon.
Quote: Dude he's just joking with you. I'm sure TSA is hiring the elite, best of the best.
Yeah knob and it didn't include you. Still feeling the sting?
Quote: Have you guys considered switching to blue uniform shirts? This way, you can match the rest of the tsa at the airport.
Another disgruntled Expressjet guy coming over to hate. Gee did you work on that for a couple of weeks? Wow you're so original and witty. First two XRs hit the ramp this month and we are fully staffed for them. Get over it.
Quote: And I've acknowledged that information such as your commuter clause and uniform reimbursement. But having a few small above average items does not make your contract above average when you have some huge below average items to counter them.

Leg by leg. If one leg(s) get cancelled, we are still paid for them.

No, I said originally that the TSA contract was below average. Once you guys corrected me on the errors of the document I was going off of and gave me other information as well, I changed my position to say that the TSA contract is average. All that uncorroborated, mind you. If you give me any other additional information, then I would change my mind again.

So was this part of an MOU or LOA?

And this is what I'm saying as well. Just like there is a difference comparing TSA and Mesa, there is also a difference between TSA and XJT contracts. I hope you guys can make some improvements. If you know what top tier contracts have, then you will have perspective on what to settle for.

I've mentioned this before as well. I've said that TSA has an average contract and posted tons of information to back that up. But they get all defensive when someone points out that they don't have an above average contract.
This guys is like a bad case of herpes. Just when you think he's gone....he comes raging back.....
Quote: Another disgruntled Expressjet guy coming over to hate. Gee did you work on that for a couple of weeks? Wow you're so original and witty. First two XRs hit the ramp this month and we are fully staffed for them. Get over it.
Fully staffed two whole extra airplanes? Impressive.
Quote: Fully staffed two whole extra airplanes? Impressive.
Yes it is and classes are full. Looking forward to your next witticism when we announce the next 30 are coming because we have staffed the first 36.
Quote: Leg by leg. If one leg(s) get cancelled, we are still paid for them.
Please quote your contract on this as the former Expressjet (145) guys say otherwise.
Quote: Fully staffed two whole extra airplanes? Impressive.
We've been fully staffed for the first 3 or 4 since November.
195  595  645  685  691  692  693  694  695  696  697  698  699  705  745  795 
Page 695 of 1091
Go to