FedEx New Hires

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 28
Go to
Quote: Curious, how many new numbers have been added to the seniority list thus far?
A quick count says 60 new bodies (old list 4519, latest newhire 4579, a woman going to HKG as an A300 FO.)
Anyone think they'll actually re-open the app window any of these days? Or should I stop holding my breath?
Quote: A lot of these folks out there, working and otherwise. Some that will come back to the states for a quality job like FedEx.
Pretty sure you have to be a US resident for the last 5 years to be hired at FedEx unless you are in the armed services.
Quote: Anyone think they'll actually re-open the app window any of these days? Or should I stop holding my breath?
100-120 more new hires this summer/fall (...with an initial focus on sending pilots with MD-11/KC-10 worldwide experience to ANC this summer/fall)

Soon to direct hire into all FO seats except 777.

New hire training will then pause during peak --- Nov-Dec '11.

Then restart in Jan '12 @ 20 per month for next 5-7 years.
Quote: 100-120 more new hires this summer/fall (...with an initial focus on sending pilots with MD-11/KC-10 worldwide experience to ANC this summer/fall)

Fact or opinion??
Once upon a time I think I read somewhere that an ANC home address could get you moved to the top of the stack pretty quick at either Brown or Purple, all other requirements being met.

Any truth to that still?
Quote: 100-120 more new hires this summer/fall (...with an initial focus on sending pilots with MD-11/KC-10 worldwide experience to ANC this summer/fall)

I know where you where Wednesday and Thursday, or at least where your source was.
Quote: I know where you where Wednesday and Thursday, or at least where your source was.
I thought that Platnum Plus was closed?
fbh
Quote: Fact or opinion??
From the mouths of PC and JG within the past week --- but I guess it's still just their (pretty well informed!) opinion.

...it truly can't be "fact" until 2018
Quote: Once upon a time I think I read somewhere that an ANC home address could get you moved to the top of the stack pretty quick at either Brown or Purple, all other requirements being met.

Any truth to that still?
Right now, I think having MD-11/KC-10 experience and willingness to accept an ANC domicile will get you moved to the top of the stack extremely quickly.

In fact, all 6 of those pilots who tested last Wed fit that profile.

This should be true until they finish hiring for the ANC slots this summer.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 28
Go to