Xojet

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66  116 
Page 16 of 221
Go to
Does anyone know are there any ex-ATA guys at XOJET, or XOJET pilots who reside in central Indiana? Like everyone else, I'm looking for a connection on the inside there. Thanks in advance to anyone with any info...
FOUND!!
I had started wondering if you guys were a real company since I never seemed to come across your aircraft like I do the other fractionals UNTIL TODAY!
I pulled into parking in Shreveport, LA and thar she blew - - a nice looking Citation X with XOJet on the nacelle. I even managed to say a quick hello to one of the crew.
I'm glad to have finally been able to put an airplane and face with the company name.

USMCFLYR
Quote: FOUND!!
I had started wondering if you guys were a real company since I never seemed to come across your aircraft like I do the other fractionals UNTIL TODAY!
I pulled into parking in Shreveport, LA and thar she blew - - a nice looking Citation X with XOJet on the nacelle. I even managed to say a quick hello to one of the crew.
I'm glad to have finally been able to put an airplane and face with the company name.

USMCFLYR

Just goes to show how much we're flying if it took this long to find one parked on the ramp...and also shows how little you go to TEB! Lucky you!
Quote: Just goes to show how much we're flying if it took this long to find one parked on the ramp...and also shows how little you go to TEB! Lucky you!
That part is certainly true! Luckily - I leave that area to others so far
I thought you guys just might avoid the 'fly over states'.
Well...hope to see you guys on the road more.

USMCFLYR
Quote: That part is certainly true! Luckily - I leave that area to others so far
I thought you guys just might avoid the 'fly over states'.
Well...hope to see you guys on the road more.

USMCFLYR
We try to avoid them...leave those trips to the Hawkers!

I once had to do a tech stop in Grand Island, NE in the 10 after coming out of a short strip on the east coast...line guys were excited to see something other than a beechjet or lear! "we don't see many of these airplanes in here" as they are trying to figure out the single point... :-)
If someone is hired onto the Hawker at XOJet, how soon could that pilot move to another FO seat on a different fleet? Is there a seat lock? Have you seen movement for FOs between one fleet and another FO seat (i.e., Hawker/X FO to the CL30 FO seat) or do most people wait for the first available left seat?
Quote: We try to avoid them...leave those trips to the Hawkers!
Yes, I'm on the Hawker and I'm stuck in a place that I'd rather be flying over right now!!

Quote: If someone is hired onto the Hawker at XOJet, how soon could that pilot move to another FO seat on a different fleet? Is there a seat lock? Have you seen movement for FOs between one fleet and another FO seat (i.e., Hawker/X FO to the CL30 FO seat) or do most people wait for the first available left seat?
What's wrong with the Hawker???
Quote: If someone is hired onto the Hawker at XOJet, how soon could that pilot move to another FO seat on a different fleet? Is there a seat lock? Have you seen movement for FOs between one fleet and another FO seat (i.e., Hawker/X FO to the CL30 FO seat) or do most people wait for the first available left seat?
The hawker, and its pilots, haven't been here long enough to start changing fleets. We just got that fleet in the air 4 months ago. But at some point, probably after a full year, they'll be given the opportunity to change fleets if there is a slot available. We have had some Citation and Challenger pilots move to the Hawker for better schedules (they're more senior in that fleet). The FO's who are on-deck to upgrade were also given the opportunity to change fleets into one that is going through more rapid growth and would have a quicker upgrade. A handful took the company up on that option, a handful opted to stay in the fleet they were currently flying.
Any updates?
just took delivery of our 25th Citation today...Challenger #12 that is currently for sale is rumored to be getting prepped to be put into service. I just flew 45 hours in 7 days, so to saw we're busy is an understatement.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66  116 
Page 16 of 221
Go to