Xojet

Subscribe
36  76  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  96  136  186 
Page 86 of 221
Go to
Any former military (all mil flying) guys getting hired?
No Pacific Northwest hires?
Does anyone have any insight on why XOJET isn't hiring anyone living in the Pacific NW?
Quote: Does anyone have any insight on why XOJET isn't hiring anyone living in the Pacific NW?
My best guess is because the company wants to minimize time/money spent on airlines and maximize crew utilization. We have very little business up there so a crew based there will burn more duty time getting to/from an airplane than someone who lives near where we fly.
Quote: Any former military (all mil flying) guys getting hired?
A few, but unfortunately some made names for themselves very quickly...and that's never a good thing.
Quote: A few, but unfortunately some made names for themselves very quickly...and that's never a good thing.
How did they do that?
Flying wise or attitude wise?
Quote: How did they do that?
Flying wise or attitude wise?
Attitude....
Quote: My best guess is because the company wants to minimize time/money spent on airlines and maximize crew utilization. We have very little business up there so a crew based there will burn more duty time getting to/from an airplane than someone who lives near where we fly.
Is this still the case for new hires? I had heard it was in the past, but I thought they were considering everyone now. I see XO at BFI several times a week and I was hoping living in the Pac NW was no longer the kiss of death.
Quote: Is this still the case for new hires? I had heard it was in the past, but I thought they were considering everyone now. I see XO at BFI several times a week and I was hoping living in the Pac NW was no longer the kiss of death.
I'm not sure, it could be a thing of the past and I have old information.
Does anyone know the next job fair they will be at? Or any other way to get noticed besides internal recs?
Quote: Is this still the case for new hires? I had heard it was in the past, but I thought they were considering everyone now. I see XO at BFI several times a week and I was hoping living in the Pac NW was no longer the kiss of death.
I interviewed with them at the WAI conference last week. When I told them I was moving to the Pac NW this fall, it pretty much ended the interview with XO. At that point, only the Air Shuttle folks were interested.
36  76  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  96  136  186 
Page 86 of 221
Go to