Skywest

Subscribe
7  47  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  67  107  157  557  1057 
Page 57 of 1519
Go to
Quote: need advice plz.. I'm in crj sys class right now. We had out turning point review and it did not go as well as i would have liked. I have been studying every night, I don't go home on weekends, and I don't goto the bar every other night like some. As fast as they are throwing new stuff at us, If I don't start getting all this stuff, should I just call it or take my chances with the sys final and see what happens. If the final does go wrong I believe it goes on my FAA record as a failure? anyone can pm me if thats better...thanx
Study the slides and you will do just fine. If you can find a gouge, study it. Pretty much based on the slides that have been shown in class. Don't overwhelm yourself and don't call it quits for sure. Take the exam. If I recall correctly, I think you have 3 chances. The system's test failure doesn't go on PRIA. It is the checkride failure and Initial line check failure that is reported.
I'm pretty sure a system test failure goes on your pria.
Wouldn't consider dropping before the system final, don't sweat PRIA! Like Critical said, study the slides/your notes/the gouge and get some sleep. Doesn't take perfection to pass.
Quote: I'm pretty sure a system test failure goes on your pria.
I thought pria is only FAA stuff (test requiring an 87-10)? If you fail a recurrent PC for instance that doesn't go on your pria right? So why would the written?
Quote: I thought pria is only FAA stuff (test requiring an 87-10)? If you fail a recurrent PC for instance that doesn't go on your pria right? So why would the written?
Uh, if you fail a PC that goes on a PRIA. As does a systems test failure.
Quote: need advice plz.. I'm in crj sys class right now. We had out turning point review and it did not go as well as i would have liked. I have been studying every night, I don't go home on weekends, and I don't goto the bar every other night like some. As fast as they are throwing new stuff at us, If I don't start getting all this stuff, should I just call it or take my chances with the sys final and see what happens. If the final does go wrong I believe it goes on my FAA record as a failure? anyone can pm me if thats better...thanx
Don't sweat it...you'll have a prettty pretttttty pretttttttty good review session in the days leading up to the test, pay particular attention to that.
thank you all for your responses
maybe you should go to the bar. I wished I would have lightened up a bit in ground school. Day after day of high stress needs to be blown off somehow.
Quote: maybe you should go to the bar. I wished I would have lightened up a bit in ground school. Day after day of high stress needs to be blown off somehow.
Very good advice. At least once a week it is extremely important for your mental health to go out to dinner/drinks with classmates and blow off some steam. Or if you're not into that, at least go to the movies or something.

One time in college I was in a very academically difficult semester... I felt like I needed to study every night just to keep my head above water. One night I just about had a nervous breakdown, at only 20 years old. Fortunately one of my friends dragged my ass to the bar that night and I was much improved the next day.
As they say, "All work and no play..."

Well, you know how that goes:

The Shining (2/5) Movie CLIP - All Work and No Play (1980) HD - YouTube
7  47  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  67  107  157  557  1057 
Page 57 of 1519
Go to