Skywest

Subscribe
242  642  692  732  738  739  740  741  742  743  744  745  746  752  792  842  1242 
Page 742 of 1519
Go to
MOD INPUT: Ok folks lets lay off the vitriol and personal pee-ing matches. Back to to civil discussion of SKW airlines. Violators will be violated henceforth.
CCB started it.
Get rid of CCB. This thread used to be productive for us looking for info.
It is obviously an act for his own personal entertainment.
Quote: CCB started it.
At least I admitted that I enjoyed yanking on your chain, what's a matter, can't man up?
Quote: Get rid of CCB. This thread used to be productive for us looking for info.
It is obviously an act for his own personal entertainment.
I have left plenty of info onscreen. Not my fault if you don't like the content.
Maybe we're all just monkeys in pilot suits. I enjoy the job. I generally like those I fly with, FAs included. If that ever stops I'll go work at Home Depot.
Maybe we can get back to talking about, you know....Skywest.
Quote: I apologize for this guys comment. I don't even know where to start with what's wrong.

I appreciate that. But there is no need for an apology. I know that I press the buttons of certain individuals here. My posts are not for them. It's for the silent majority who read but never post.
Skyw stock has been through the roof lately. My best performer.
Quote: Yes, because us civilians are totally incapable of making a spreadsheet.

I knew exactly what I was getting into, as did pretty much the 19 others in my new hire class a few years ago. I had saved up money, and had no debt. Others in my class did the same, or had other income streams.

I'm sure you didn't mean it, but your post makes you sound like a tool. I hope you lose the "Tracer Rounds" attitude, as most here don't want to hear about it.

Sorry dude, wasn't trying to be a tool, I just wanted to point out that all different types of flying have their benefits and drawbacks. I've not found the perfect flying job. The tracer rounds comment was only meant to say that sometimes being a bus driver in a country where people aren't shooting at you, isn't so bad. I have tons of respect for civilian guys...whatever our experience, it all got is to the same place. I know there are plenty of guys who know exactly what they are getting into, but there are also those who don't. My experiences got me here the same as yours. Neither path is better or worse, just different. You can tell me your flying stories all day and I'll appreciate them. You don't have to listen to mine if you don't want to.
242  642  692  732  738  739  740  741  742  743  744  745  746  752  792  842  1242 
Page 742 of 1519
Go to