TSA has a TA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 38
Go to
Voting will be from July 20-29. Roadshows will start next week. Watch your e-mail for more information with dates and times for roadshows. If you can't make the roadshow, PM ME. I will make sure you know what's up with the new contract.
Quote: Voting will be from July 20-29. Roadshows will start next week. Watch your e-mail for more information with dates and times for roadshows. If you can't make the roadshow, PM ME. I will make sure you know what's up with the new contract.
If you know...

When can we expect to get our hands on it and read it? Will it drop in our mailbox like the VARS, or navigate the Alpa website?
TSA Crew Members

GIFSoup
So I've heard rumors that retro pay will be given in the form of Autozone Giftcards. Any truth to that?

On a serious note...now that that is (hopefully) squared away...can we focus on getting our on time performance improved?
I'm an ex goats jets prisoner, both of these companies suck, but hands down this is the funniest thread I think I have ever seen.
Quote: If you know...

When can we expect to get our hands on it and read it? Will it drop in our mailbox like the VARS, or navigate the Alpa website?

It will be out on the website soon, hopefully late this week early next week. Hard copies should be available at the roadshows.
Quote: It will be out on the website soon, hopefully late this week early next week. Hard copies should be available at the roadshows.
Y'all should just drop a stack of hard copies in the mail room at both domiciles.
Quote: TSA Crew Members

GIFSoup
yep I can confirm this is what was happening. and then a lot of high fiving
Quote: It will be out on the website soon, hopefully late this week early next week. Hard copies should be available at the roadshows.
So, it goes up at the end of the week..lets say the 15th. Then voting starts just 5 days later? Whats the rush...
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 38
Go to