VX Hiring Info

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 40
Go to
Quote: Don't forget to let them know you'll work for 2/3 of legacy pay rates.
Or for free ...because you're just so damned motivated to jump into that sweet uniform!
Hey Fishy, were you the 1 Alaska guy who was barred from the jumpseat because of your constant tirade about VX? Your jumpseat coordinator told me about a "guy" but understandibly didnt give a name. He's a nice guy so why do you seem to be so uptight?

Back to relevant things...."being considered" is a good thing to see after the precor so good luck!!
How long does it take for them to get back with a yes or no for the interview? Or do they look at a resume and say "haha this guys actually thinks he has a chance." and never get back to you?
Thanks to everyone who has added to the thread. Lots of helpful info. I applied on Nov 17 and got an interview invite today.
Vsnick, what are your numbers for reference? Did you have 4000TT?
Yeah, I applied as soon as I heard the mins dropped to 4000. I have 4600 TT.
Don't forget to tell them you're happy to work for 2/3rds what legacy pilots make to fly the same equipment. And thanks for leading the charge in the debasement of the profession. Don't be surprised if other airline pilots treat you like you have a bad case of herpes.

Your black uniform speaks volumes about the wearers...and rightly so.
Quote: Yeah, I applied as soon as I heard the mins dropped to 4000. I have 4600 TT.
Try to ignore Fishbreath. He is a bitter, unfulfilled person who is so "one sided" on an issue that he can't see past his spectacles.
Fish, if you could limit yourself to one "2/3rds pay" comment per thread, it would come off as less obsessive...
If you clowns wouldn't sell yourselves so cheaply, no one would have to remind job seekers how crappy an outfit you are.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 40
Go to