Sun Country

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66  116 
Page 16 of 155
Go to
Quote: Any rumors over there about being bought out by Alaska Airlines? Something I've heard recently.
I suppose anything is possible. However, we own nothing! No logical reason to buy us out...
No rumors. Although, i had heard rumors about someone being interested in Alaska.
Here is a great article on Sun Country's current state (October 2014). As a private company it is hard to know what is going on behind the scenes but this article sheds some light on it.

Under The Radar
Quote: Here is a great article on Sun Country's current state (October 2014). As a private company it is hard to know what is going on behind the scenes but this article sheds some light on it.

Under The Radar
Thanks for sharing that!
$225/hr for a 12 year Captain!! Industry leaders! I better stop drinking coffee.... Its all a mystery to us as it is a private company. They can skew the numbers all they want in their favor.
Quote: Here is a great article on Sun Country's current state (October 2014). As a private company it is hard to know what is going on behind the scenes but this article sheds some light on it.

Under The Radar
Thank you for that! As interesting as AlaskaBound's rumor is, I cannot think of why Sun Country would be purchased by Alaska (or other 737 operator for that matter). Winter destinations? Eastern U.S. exposure and charter side? As the article states, Minneapolis is tough with Delta, Spirit, and Southwest.
Quote: Thank you for that! As interesting as AlaskaBound's rumor is, I cannot think of why Sun Country would be purchased by Alaska (or other 737 operator for that matter). Winter destinations? Eastern U.S. exposure and charter side? As the article states, Minneapolis is tough with Delta, Spirit, and Southwest.
The only reason why I could see is the points you make. A base in the midwest to expand East, Eastern exposure, Caribean, Mexico, and the charter revenue we get through the military and ad hoc. The Military charter revenue is A LOT! It would also get them 21 737NG's and pilots on property quickly.
Sun Country used to want snail mail resumes... Anyone know if they still accept or appreciate a resume delivered by Mail, or do they want online applications only? Thanks in advance for any insight...
Could anyone give the link where to apply to Sun Country? It will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Quote: Could anyone give the link where to apply to Sun Country? It will be highly appreciated. Thanks
I don't think there is one anymore as all hiring is basically from internals. Not to mention the stacks of resumes they currently have.
Quote: Could anyone give the link where to apply to Sun Country? It will be highly appreciated. Thanks
US Mail. The address is on the website, or stop in at the admin building next to the hangar on cargo road.

Good Luck.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66  116 
Page 16 of 155
Go to