Sun Country

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29  69  119 
Page 19 of 155
Go to
Any updates or is it still unreasonable gridlock?
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/11425809-sun-country-pilots-walk-informational-picket/
Sun Country downsizing with 'threat of a shutdown' - KMSP-TV
Quote: Sun Country downsizing with 'threat of a shutdown' - KMSP-TV
How bringing the pay scales closer to "average", most likely still below average, will completely cripple the company is beyond me.
Quote: How bringing the pay scales closer to "average", most likely still below average, will completely cripple the company is beyond me.
Because the owner is a whiner that has always gotten his way. Its his way of threatening the employees. He is a billionaire trust funder that shouldn't be trying to run an airline.... This year alone, fuel savings will pay for the whole 5 year contract. He doesnt realize that if he grows the airline properly it will generate more revenue and allow for more growth and more profit for him! He's an idiot.
Quote: Because the owner is a whiner that has always gotten his way. Its his way of threatening the employees. He is a billionaire trust funder that shouldn't be trying to run an airline.... This year alone, fuel savings will pay for the whole 5 year contract. He doesnt realize that if he grows the airline properly it will generate more revenue and allow for more growth and more profit for him! He's an idiot.
Stay strong guys. Sun Country is a very unique airline with great group of employees. I have flown on the airline as a revenue and a jump seat passenger, great experience each time. Best of luck, hopefully the owner pulls his head out of his ____!!!
Sad really
I guess this answers all the questions about going to work for SC. Good thread turned sour by yet another management team hell bent on destroying a good airline. I've seen this scorched earth policy before. They will shut it down and start it up again.
What's the latest?
Rumors are that MD is finally learning that it could be better to let the company grow and pay the pilots than shut it down and start over. I've heard they might have plans to add more aircraft and start to hire. CAUTION to those that want to join SCA! It could be the worst move of your career if you have a stable job. Its a crap shoot. It could be shut down in a year. It's a Gamble with a Nutty owner like MD!
Quote: Rumors are that MD is finally learning that it could be better to let the company grow and pay the pilots than shut it down and start over. I've heard they might have plans to add more aircraft and start to hire. CAUTION to those that want to join SCA! It could be the worst move of your career if you have a stable job. Its a crap shoot. It could be shut down in a year. It's a Gamble with a Nutty owner like MD!
Omg what is his problem? Stop being greedy. Be reasonable and you'll have a signed deal tomorrow. The pilots are asking for what amounts to still below industry average, just not the lowest. Is that unreasonable?
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29  69  119 
Page 19 of 155
Go to