CommutAir Rumors and Info

Subscribe
2  52  92  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  112  152  202 
Page 102 of 541
Go to
"Special selection process". It's basically just a guaranteed interview. Worked well for PSA with AAG. Most of the pilots who put forth the effort got hired. Although some who wanted the job didn't get an offer. So it can go both ways.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commutair-to-grow-and-add-jets-under-united-express-agreement-300174735.html
This thread is about to explode. 40 ERJ 145's
Quote: This thread is about to explode. 40 ERJ 145's
Where are they coming from? Desert? Expressjet? Tsa? Mixture of all 3? 40 is quite a bit. Good news for the commutair guys and gals. Bad news for someone else I assume.
Quote: Where are they coming from? Desert? Expressjet? Tsa? Mixture of all 3? 40 is quite a bit. Good news for the commutair guys and gals. Bad news for someone else I assume.
I'd guess XJT. Don't how how that plan on staffing it.
Quote: I'd guess XJT. Don't how how that plan on staffing it.
Same way TSA, Mesa, compass, Piedmont, and psa have been able to staff. Lateral moves with people chasing upgrades. Plus the flow through or semi FT to UAL will help.
Quote: I'd guess XJT. Don't how how that plan on staffing it.
With a flow to United and a bunch of ticked off TSA CQFO's and first officers.
Quote: Same way TSA, Mesa, compass, Piedmont, and psa have been able to staff. Lateral moves with people chasing upgrades. Plus the flow through or semi FT to UAL will help.
TSA hasn't staffed it yet and is struggling. With new flow programs at PDT, PSA and ENY, and attrition, our pilot growth has showed to a trickle. I'm curious if this is a true flow or interview because United has said in the past "no flow. " Either way, good for CA. They needed some good news.
Quote: TSA hasn't staffed it yet and is struggling. With new flow programs at PDT, PSA and ENY, and attrition, our pilot growth has showed to a trickle. I'm curious if this is a true flow or interview because United has said in the past "no flow. " Either way, good for CA. They needed some good news.
It's not a true flow. You still have to take the hogan and interview at United. 4 year degree required. Sounds good to me.
Commutair will be getting 10 E145s that were originally being transfered to Trans States from XJT, I don't know where the other 30 are coming from.
2  52  92  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  112  152  202 
Page 102 of 541
Go to