Climategate--The Final Chapter

Subscribe
5  55  95  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109 
Page 105 of 109
Go to
Quote: I never posted job listings on APC like you did for Koch Industries.
So what? I never flew for Al Gore, like you did. At least I'm not a sniveling hypocrite.

Quote: So what?
Just pointing out a strange coincidence on an anonymous pilot forum.
What's so strange about it? I posted a lot of job openings, not just that one. And, if you were honest, you would admit that.

Just pointing out how you are cherry-picking to try to create your preferred leftist narrative.

When your kind perceive an attack they cannot defend against, you deflect, distract, obfuscate...

It's all you know how to do.

Quote: What's so strange about it?
You'll figure it out.
Quote: You'll figure it out.
I accept your apology. You couldn't argue your way out of a wet paper bag, kiddo.

Quote: I accept your apology.
This is obviously a sensitive issue for you which is completely understandable.
Quote: This is obviously a sensitive issue for you which is completely understandable.

I'm glad you can appreciate how the theft of billions in taxpayer funds through fraud can be a sensitive issue for those of us who pay taxes and aren't easily fooled simpletons who are led around by their noses by so-called "experts".

Now, would you care to tell us how there isn't a conflict of interest in funding warmist theory research with taxpayer $$...

....or are you going to deflect, distract, and obfuscate some more?

Quote: I'm glad you can appreciate how...
The underlying issue of global climate change is settled and your cartoonish posts and arguments are obviously vacuous. And sorry, but US citizens don't get line item vetoes on their tax payments. Too bad as big oil and companies like Koch are some of the biggest recipients of government largesse.

I was referring to your sensitivity about posting job openings for Koch industries.
Quote:
The underlying issue of global climate change is settled

Deflect, distract, deny...and proclaim it's all settled. I see you went with option #2 from the choices I gave you.

Thanks for proving my point. As usual.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/04/wo...=top-news&_r=0
5  55  95  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109 
Page 105 of 109
Go to