Silver Airways

Subscribe
134  184  224  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  244  284  334 
Page 234 of 683
Go to
Quote: Where does it say losing travel benefits? Just that our benefits remain in effect through march.
That's what through means.
RJs?! The chiefs in the big teepee can barely handle the transition to the Saabs, imagine if they try to bring a jet onto the certificate.
Quote:
Where does it say losing travel benefits? Just that our benefits remain in effect through march.
I think like at delta it must be where now we will have to pay for our flight benefits and renew them most likely for the next yr. since the company "paid" our first year for us.
Quote: Where does it say losing travel benefits? Just that our benefits remain in effect through march.
I don't think we are loosing our flight benefits. I believe what they are saying is our benefits will likely be changed (i.e. we have to start paying a little something like at delta) and the open enrollment will be in April as well.

UCAL mergered their flight benefits April of last year, thus indicating that the open enrollment and payment will be in April each year. I doubt we will loose our benefits prior to the 3rd or 4th quarter of next year when they finally implement SABRE. However, with the time lines this company functions around we may have them till they go under, which will probably be the 2nd quarter of next year...
Quote: I was always saying June...so this sucks.
Quote: That's what through means.
Silver Airways
Well the delta thing is another story. There is still no code share I think delta is not going to do one and everyone will be ****ed
Quote:
Well the delta thing is another story. There is still no code share I think delta is not going to do one and everyone will be ****ed
I think delta gives 2 craps about silver and aren't in a rush to codeshare these EAS markets. The only way to buy a connecting ticket is via Expedia or any of those travel sites. I doubt we will ever see any delta flight benefits. They don't give them out to code shares only DCI partners and subsidiaries
So no more gnv atl flight. No suprise considering they never advertised it. Any ideas on how they will get a/c from up north to mx. Seems like they would waste the same amount of money repo a/c daily to gnv using reserve pilots....
Quote: So no more gnv atl flight. No suprise considering they never advertised it. Any ideas on how they will get a/c from up north to mx. Seems like they would waste the same amount of money repo a/c daily to gnv using reserve pilots....
Heard Silver acquired a hangar in IAD.
ok that would solve that problem..
134  184  224  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  244  284  334 
Page 234 of 683
Go to