Silver Airways

Subscribe
194  244  284  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  304  344  394 
Page 294 of 683
Go to
Quote: Side note... what's the junior basing for the S340? I'm guessing the outstations on the ATL / IAD circuit?
Well I think AOO has an open line for FOs this month. Not sure how that's getting covered.

IAD is needing a reserve FO and ATL is needing two reserve CAs

Come to IAD with me...I have protein shakes.....bring your own blender bottle though.
Quote:
Can't speak for the S340's... but 4 or 5 captains have left off the 1900 for majors. Also, according to company e-mail today, what was posted on the previous page about the union backdoor dealing w/more days off is true. The e-mail states in June they're playing around with the lines, more so for the Slaab.

Side note... what's the junior basing for the S340? I'm guessing the outstations on the ATL / IAD circuit?

Looks like just ATL reserve, CKB needs rsv FOs IAD rsv FOs and I think shd. So mostly NE stuff
Quote: Well I think AOO has an open line for FOs this month. Not sure how that's getting covered.

IAD is needing a reserve FO and ATL is needing two reserve CAs

Come to IAD with me...I have protein shakes.....bring your own blender bottle though.
PROTEIN SHAKES!

Quote: Can't speak for the S340's... but 4 or 5 captains have left off the 1900 for majors. Also, according to company e-mail today, what was posted on the previous page about the union backdoor dealing w/more days off is true. The e-mail states in June they're playing around with the lines, more so for the Slaab.

Side note... what's the junior basing for the S340? I'm guessing the outstations on the ATL / IAD circuit?
Who and where did these 1900 guys go off to?
Quote: The deuce is a TAMDAR?!
TAMDAR*(Tropospheric Airborne Meteorological Data Reporting) is aweather*monitoring system that utilizes sensors mounted on ordinary commercial aircraft for data gathering.
Quote: TAMDAR*(Tropospheric Airborne Meteorological Data Reporting) is aweather*monitoring system that utilizes sensors mounted on ordinary commercial aircraft for data gathering.
Who flies TAMDAR equipped planes these days?
Quote: Who flies TAMDAR equipped planes these days?
Silver Airways
Quote: Come to IAD with me...I have protein shakes.....bring your own blender bottle though.
He will even let you share his place with you, it's parked in the green lot at IAD ;-)
Quote: Silver Airways
Anyone else? I heard Mesaba used to on the Saab.
And about the right seat qualification, all a CA needs to do is a V1 cut and single engine landing from the right seat in sim...My sim partner was a CA, im an FO. I sat right seat for my ride, then his, then we switched so that he could get his qualification for the right side. That's all you need.
194  244  284  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  304  344  394 
Page 294 of 683
Go to