Silver Airways

Subscribe
15  415  465  505  511  512  513  514  515  516  517  518  519  525  565  615 
Page 515 of 683
Go to
Quote: No flow to spirit as spirit express either? I thought silver pilots would become DECs into the airbus. They must have changed their mind.
Jimy B, still around?
Quote: Jimy B, still around?
I think jimmy B will be at silver until the end. Hat and everything.
Quote: I think jimmy B will be at silver until the end. Hat and everything.
I believe you are correct sir. It's a small world. You can't be that much of an arse and not get noticed. I have some good first hand stories about the good ole' Jimmy B, all illustrating how much of a "great" guy he is.
Heart attack Jimmy?
Wait?

What about me? Am I an ass?
So, is silver in cass? Also, is it true that youbguys dont get flight bennies on your own airline?
Quote: So, is silver in cass? Also, is it true that youbguys dont get flight bennies on your own airline?
No, that is incorrect. We do have CASS and we have flight bennies on United, however we are going to be charged annual and segment fees, just like any other United Express carrier. Since United has chosen to charge us for the travel bennies, Silver is working on our own travel bennies, with no fee's or charge to fly on our own metal. Makes sense to me. We also have a few agreements with other airlines like JB, American, Delta, US airways, Frontier, SW and Cape Air, offering Zed fares and stuff like that. We can also travel on our own metal. with no issues what so ever.
Thanks again dmncpilot. You a proud papa yet?
Quote: Thanks again dmncpilot. You a proud papa yet?
Yes sir he is!
Hi guy's, can anyone offer any info about this DFW flying? Is there any truth to this? I can't find anything about this except what was stated a few weeks ago on this website.
15  415  465  505  511  512  513  514  515  516  517  518  519  525  565  615 
Page 515 of 683
Go to