Silver Airways

Subscribe
27  427  477  517  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  537  577  627 
Page 527 of 683
Go to
Quote: Um you realize you work for gulf stream right? Where your captains make what our fos make.
Oh, the old my regional is better than yours argument.

Again. Done the regional thing. Prop and jet. Big and small. Doesn't matter the name on the operating certificate, they are all the same.

Maybe when it all settled out, some of you will realize pay scales aren't everything.
Quote: Oh, the old my regional is better than yours argument.

Again. Done the regional thing. Prop and jet. Big and small. Doesn't matter the name on the operating certificate, they are all the same.

Maybe when it all settled out, some of you will realize pay scales aren't everything.
So what's the problem with PSA then?
Quote: So what's the problem with PSA then?
Lack of a spine.
Quote: Lack of a spine.
I don't recall directing a question at you, sir.
Lol it's funny to see PSA try pulling pilots from silver in a desperation move. Why would any one want to go to a spineless airline that votes in concessions for airplanes? Take my hard earned money so your CEO can can profit and use it to light his Cuban cigar. Screw PSA... And every airline out there trying to screw us.
Quote: So what's the problem with PSA then?

Problem with PSA is that it is just another crappy regional willing to undercut everyone else.

Those that want to go there... fine. I just won't.
Quote: No. We are offering 60% growth (30 new CRJ Next Gen 900's) over 18 months with a very real possibility of 40 more.

Two more Silver pilots in indoc today! Class is full. Don't wait.
How can you guarantee the growth? Plus who wants to fly CRJ? I want to fly EMB-175 so I can get some "engine under the wing time." I heard that's what Delta is looking for.
Quote: How can you guarantee the growth? Plus who wants to fly CRJ? I want to fly EMB-175 so I can get some "engine under the wing time." I heard that's what Delta is looking for.
Yeah, what nkm06 said. Mrrrcan, Scareways, jetlube, etc all want that "engine under wing" time. I only have one thing to say about the CRJ with their tiny lil engines all the way in the back; if it ain't a E175 or better, I ain't got time fo' dat!
Yeah, but PSA has those 30 900s coming that they sold their souls for. You know... Those 30 900s that will replace 35 -200s. That's a gain of, oh, wait. Stupid math......
The fact that they are the same GE engines matter?

GF
27  427  477  517  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  537  577  627 
Page 527 of 683
Go to