Silver Airways

Subscribe
29  429  479  519  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  532  533  539  579  629 
Page 529 of 683
Go to
Quote: We get that because we work at Silver, don't we?

This is so true
Quote: Any Silver pilots wanting an immediate interview at PSA just has to go to PSAAirlines.com put in an app and IM me. I will expedite your interview.
Hey guys go for it. You'll feel right at home since PSA is the Silver of regional jet operators. What a joke.

If you're smart you'll go to Mesa or GoJets and never look back.
Quote: Where's Cruz? Haven't heard him b**ch about Silver lately! It's boring without him.

must be flying 120 hours a month!
Quote: must be flying 120 hours a month!
Yeah at another airline
Quote: If you're smart you'll go to Mesa or GoJets and never look back.
Yeah how about no
Saluki, I live in the IAD area now, am getting EWR based as soon as I'm done with sim soon, if you or any other Silver guys in IAD want to get together for a beer, hit me up.
Quote: Saluki, I live in the IAD area now, am getting EWR based as soon as I'm done with sim soon, if you or any other Silver guys in IAD want to get together for a beer, hit me up.
Cant get the Expressjet guys to hang out with you huh?
Any word or solid intel on what this LOA is gonna look like? Any thoughts or rumors?
Quote: Any word or solid intel on what this LOA is gonna look like? Any thoughts or rumors?
It'll take weeks for a vote to happen, then another month or two to actually attract some pilots (if it even does) then another 2 months to get these theoretical pilots qualified and on the line... It'll be the end of summer before this LOA even makes a dent in this "pilot shortage"

It's a step, but too little too late in my opinion. A lot of people are happy that raises are coming, but at the same time, Silver is borrowing money from one person to help pay back someone else. Sounds like a Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme... Just let this place die already.
Quote: Any word or solid intel on what this LOA is gonna look like? Any thoughts or rumors?
All I'm hearing is we will see it tomorrow.

We should have had at least some details other than simple vagueness.

I'm hoping it's not a sellout for pay increases.
29  429  479  519  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  532  533  539  579  629 
Page 529 of 683
Go to