Silver Airways

Subscribe
42  82  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  102  142  192  592 
Page 92 of 683
Go to
For now, the 19s up north arent going anywhere. However, 2 years from now is a different story. They are getting old, and apparently FlightSafety is trying to get rid of the sim.
Our 1900's are only 4-5 years older than the Saab's on property. Stand them side by side and you wouldn't believe it, but all it would take to make em look pretty is the same kind of refurb the Saab's are getting.
Quote: North and North
you make it sound like none of the senior guys want to stay up there?....that cant be right...can it?
Some guys will stay up here because to their personal lives it's better. I know I've pretty much decided that I will stay up here because it's suits me and my life better.
Quote: Some guys will stay up here because to their personal lives it's better. I know I've pretty much decided that I will stay up here because it's suits me and my life better.
i hear ya...i had a guy in the jumpseat a few weeks ago he told me he commutes to Dubois but he prefers it. Is it true y'all dont have autopilots on the b1900....what about flight directors?
No autopilots but we have flight directors and they work pretty decent for the most part.
Current gouges
Could anyone who has interviewed recently hook us up with what is being asked on the orals and written. Also, anyone been intervewing for captain seats?
Cruz..... I am new to this forum andcant PM. Can you PM me?
Ya I can't PM you until you reach the min post count. The current gouge for the interview is accurate though. I think you need 15 posts before the PM function works.
Quote: Could anyone who has interviewed recently hook us up with what is being asked on the orals and written. Also, anyone been intervewing for captain seats?
dude, if your screen name is anything to go by, and you have a pulse, I'd just show up!
42  82  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  102  142  192  592 
Page 92 of 683
Go to