Quiet at UPS...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
UPS sure got quiet.

What is the current status of recalls?

Any new information?
Looks like the recalls have stopped for now. Guess they figured out that recalling pilots was costing them money. I'd heard from an ACP that they were expecting 8 for February, we'll see. As usual, excellent communication from the company on their plans
Quote: UPS sure got quiet.

What is the current status of recalls?

Any new information?
Peak is over, so nothing matters to Ft. Fumble, because long term planning over there is 72 hours.
Quote: Looks like the recalls have stopped for now. Guess they figured out that recalling pilots was costing them money. I'd heard from an ACP that they were expecting 8 for February, we'll see. As usual, excellent communication from the company on their plans
I thought the ACP who initiates contact was making phone calls from ANC this week for a Feb class ... maybe he was ordering pizzas ?

I hope the rumor is true.

It has been a LONG sacrifice for too many !!!
Quote: Peak is over, so nothing matters to Ft. Fumble, because long term planning over there is 72 hours.
WRONG again Bob ... it is 48 hours when daily planning takes over and long term surrenders their control.

But you already knew that ...
They are too worried about new ID distribution that "all of a sudden" expire at the end of the month. Wow, didn't see that one coming! That's logistics!!!!!!!!!!!
Just trust the EB, they are looking out for us!
Don't forget to report that management flying

How long have pilots been furloughed now?
Quote: How long have pilots been furloughed now?
First group was furloughed on May 23, 2010. Last group was August 2010 (approx).
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to