Express Jet Question

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 27
Go to
Hello guys,

Express Jet still conduction interview out of Houston and training???
Interviews in ATL Training in Acapulco?

Thanks guys!
Interviews in ATL. I'm not sure where the ERJ training is taking place, and we aren't hiring for the CRJ right now.
Quote: Interviews in ATL. I'm not sure where the ERJ training is taking place, and we aren't hiring for the CRJ right now.
Thanks! I just got an email from ATL..TRAINING FOR THE ERJ HOU...CRJ ATL.
Quote: Thanks! I just got an email from ATL..TRAINING FOR THE ERJ HOU...CRJ ATL.
Wait are you saying they are hiring for ATL CRJ? What does the email say?
Quote:
Hello guys,

Express Jet still conduction interview out of Houston and training???
Interviews in ATL Training in Acapulco?

Thanks guys!
???? What are you talking about Conduction? And Acapulco?
Drinking?
Interviews in ATL

Training for ERJ is in IAH (3 new-hire classes in March / 16 each class)
Training for CRJ is in ATL (No new-hire classes at this time)
I have a quick question about getting an interview. I applied 2 weeks ago I have 1030 TT, 300 multi, a crj course pass, and a full time flying job. My issue is that while I wound up out of aviation for 2 years while not being able to find a flying job I accidentally let my cfi expire during that time and failed the reinstatement the first time I took it. That took me from 2 checkride busts to 3 (the other 2 were private and cfi initial). Am I toast now for xjet or that one of those situations that might be looked at differently?
Quote: I have a quick question about getting an interview. I applied 2 weeks ago I have 1030 TT, 300 multi, a crj course pass, and a full time flying job. My issue is that while I wound up out of aviation for 2 years while not being able to find a flying job I accidentally let my cfi expire during that time and failed the reinstatement the first time I took it. That took me from 2 checkride busts to 3 (the other 2 were private and cfi initial). Am I toast now for xjet or that one of those situations that might be looked at differently?
From what I've heard recency and quality of experience is more important than checkride busts. I have also heard the new minimum is 1100 tt in anticipation of the ATP requirement. It will keep going up as wel get closer to that date.

Good luck
Can anybody give me info on Express Jet? I applied about a week ago and would like to get some info. (I am at about 2300 hrs with 600 turbine.)
Is there anything I can do to get my resume seen there?
What is the junior base? (If not IAH, how long would it take for me to get there?)
How long would I expect to be on reserve and do you fly much on reserve?
What is the pay during training and how long does training take on average?
Any other info that you can give me would be extremely helpful! I take positive and negative. Thanks!
Quote: Can anybody give me info on Express Jet? I applied about a week ago and would like to get some info. (I am at about 2300 hrs with 600 turbine.)
Is there anything I can do to get my resume seen there?
What is the junior base? (If not IAH, how long would it take for me to get there?)
How long would I expect to be on reserve and do you fly much on reserve?
What is the pay during training and how long does training take on average?
Any other info that you can give me would be extremely helpful! I take positive and negative. Thanks!
I'll let a newer pilot chime in if I'm wrong but from what I've seen, as long as the hiring continues, you should be able to get whatever base you want within a few months. Junior base changes. Probably Newark right now but it's not uncommon for classes to be sent where they are needed operationally. Reserve is probably four months to a year right now and depends on attrition and base. Training is seven weeks or so. Three plus weeks of Monday to Friday and then you get into training events which can be anytime.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 27
Go to