Kalitta Air Charters

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 13
Go to
I haven't heard of anyone being fired! and as far a jeopardizing your ticket I call BULL****!!
For what its worth, I started at charters 2 recently and I have no complaints. Training has been great, and Darrell has been awesome. So far no complaints from me!
Braniff DC8, do you remember the crew of the DC8 that did the power dive over NYC to blow an engine fire out?
Oh, by the way, I flew DC8's and 747's for Connie and came away with far more respect for him than say Duffy and the other A$$hats at ALPA.
Quote: Kalitta Charters is the "sister" company of Kalitta Air LLC... they fly 727s, DC-9s and also have a 135 op flying Lears and Falcons....
Is it true you have a lady Check Airman over there ? Ex Omni ?
Quote: Is it true you have a lady Check Airman over there ? Ex Omni ?
Yes , She made her first 121 capt position at Kalitta Charters II when she was barely off of her high capt mins .
former Kitty hawk FE / FO and former FO at Omni.
Great person and a great pilot ( she won't stay there for too long )

p.s

If you can't get a job anywhere else Kalitta charters will gladly hire you , if you take 80 hours of OE to check out ? ..no probs..

It is one of the worst companies to work for.
The average time new hires stays there is anywhere between few days and 3-4 months before they run for their lives ..
C.P is a scab . ( the 3rd CP in less than two years )
Correction to previous text
Correction to previous text

Quote: Yes , She made her first 121 capt position at Kalitta Charters II and a check captain when she was barely off of her high capt mins .
former Kitty hawk FE / FO and former FO at Omni.
Great person and a great pilot ( she won't stay there for too long )

p.s

If you can't get a job anywhere else Kalitta charters will gladly hire you , if you take 80 hours of OE to check out ? ..no probs..

It is one of the worst companies to work for.
The average time new hires stays there is anywhere between few days and 3-4 months before they run for their lives ..
C.P is a scab . ( the 3rd CP in less than two years )
you haven't heard ? LOL...
Quote: I haven't heard of anyone being fired! and as far a jeopardizing your ticket I call BULL****!!
Call it BULL .. as much as you want obviously you have no clue *** you are talking about .
Long list of pilots , engineers and dispatchers/flight followers who got fired and as far as risking your ticket , that happens on every single flight !
Get your facts right !
Quote: I'd prefer to hear it from someone working there now.
OK , here is one and everything he said is true and he didn't say half of the bad things which are going on there . stay away from this place if you don't want to drastically shorten your aviation career
Any Lear CAs here that can speak to the job, lifestyle etc?
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 13
Go to