PNCL CH11 = 9L pilots are FO forever?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
With the Bloch award quotas on the 900, 367 900CA slots will have to be held by XJ/9E pilots. ATL900 CA/FO who can't hold 900 anymore will bump into the 200, pushing out the recent saab transition guys. There might 2-5% 9L pilots at the top of the seniority list who can hold a few overflow quota spots in JFK, but the vast majority will never be senior enough to ever hold CA again unless the company eventually gets more aircraft. If 9E loses any significant amount of 200's, then we will be back at the 200 quota as well and all 200CA spots will be reserved for 9E/XJ.
That's correct.
You are forgetting the fences are only place for 5 years after SLI award. So while you are correct, for the most part Colgan FO's will be stuck at FO for awhile, after 5 years everything opens up. Read the award if you dont believe me.

Its been close to a year since the SLI so we have 4 more years to go until all the fences/quota's come down.
Bankrupt U.S. airline owes Crown Corp. $690M - CBC Business Bankrupt U.S. airline owes Crown Corp. $690M - Business - CBC News

The Q400s are heading to another United operator.....
Trust me, 4 more years at PNCL will feel like a lifetime
Tragic news. I feel horrible.
Those q400s are headed to Skywest. But good old Jerry Atkin didn't want us pilots to come with him how does that make you feel? Oh but you will be given preferential interviews I am sure .
Who is the other united operator?
Quote: Who is the other united operator?
"Undisclosed."

Bankrupt U.S. airline owes Crown Corp. $690M - Business - CBC News
Quote: Who is the other united operator?

GoJets???????
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to