4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24 
Page 14 of 61
Go to
Anything new on hiring, bases, ect.

Just applied.

ATP
First Class
5100 hours (grows by a 100 a month)
4000 turbine (1000 TP, 770 of that behind 4 PT-6's)
1700 PIC Turbine
Past 91, 91k, 135, 121 experience
CRM Instructor
Safety Official
No incidents or accidents

Seems like a cool gig with some potential. Not interested in the airline world...been there, done that, done with it.
Quote: Anything new on hiring, bases, ect.

Just applied.

ATP
First Class
1700 PIC Turbine
CRM Instructor
Safety Official

Seems like a cool gig with some potential. Not interested in the airline world...been there, done that, done with it.

I have a buddy over there and he loves it! good luck to you!
Quote: Anything new on hiring, bases, ect.

Just applied.

ATP
First Class
1700 PIC Turbine
CRM Instructor
Safety Official

They've just placed an airplane at KSQL for pilots based in the Bay Area. Other than, that you have to commute if you're far from where they fly out of.
Are 135 mins competitive for the right seat of the pilatus?
Just noticed they are adding Truckee and Vegas to the list of destinations. Good to see the build-out happening there. But, I also noticed these destinations often have 1 stop in between dep. and dest. Are they just stretching the list of destinations with the same number of aircraft or are they adding to the fleet?
From what I read about the place so far, people sound happy about the pay, QOL, and environs. How are things there these days?
I hope it does not follow the path of seaport (which has changed it's route structure so much that they went from flying Seattle - Portland to now somewhere in Alabama or thereabouts).
Anyone in the know care to share?
Quote: Are 135 mins competitive for the right seat of the pilatus?
nope. The list of qualifications necessary for actually getting hired over there is impressive.
LOL. (filler)
I see Jeff Potter, former Frontier CEO, is leading the pack now. Any indications or information on pilot hiring? I've left a bunch of voicemails but no luck.
Didn't read about Jeff Porter, but saw that Wade Eyerly had resigned last month. Anyone know why or what to expect with this change?
Quote: Didn't read about Jeff Porter, but saw that Wade Eyerly had resigned last month. Anyone know why or what to expect with this change?
I hope they didn't run out of money! I like their concept and business model. They seem like really good people as well.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24 
Page 14 of 61
Go to