SurfAir

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 61
Go to
Quote: Is it Pilatus's, Pilati, or Pilates?

Important question...
Or Pilatapus.
Someone has to write it...pilatupuss!es. No offense the the pilots, I flew one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does anyone know if they are currently hiring or if the hiring window passed? I submitted my resume but only got an automated response, and it's been a while since I sent it in......

Anyone here that's currently there? How long after you sent the resume did they contact you?
Considering no one ever responds to any requests for information, I am starting to wonder if these guys even exist...
I just got hired, start class Dec 1. CP said they need captains so send your resume and cover letter in.
Sorry, didn't fully answer the question. I sent them a resume every week for about 3-4 months and they finally got tired of hearing from me. So for me it was about that long. Your experience may differ.
Quote: Sorry, didn't fully answer the question. I sent them a resume every week for about 3-4 months and they finally got tired of hearing from me. So for me it was about that long. Your experience may differ.
So you got hired as Captain or FO? and what are you hours like? any turbine time?
Quote: So you got hired as Captain or FO? and what are you hours like? any turbine time?
I got hired as a captain. 4300TT, 3600 turbine, 400PIC, 0 TPIC
What bases are they hiring into? And what is the pay and schedule?
HHR, BUR, and somewhere in the bay area. First year CA is 61 an hour with 72 hr guarantee. 4-6 on 4-6 off, it's a PBS like schedule system. Last few months pilots have supposedly averaged 14-16 days off. I don't recall FO pay
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 61
Go to