Tool of the day

Subscribe
67  117  157  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  177  217  267  667  1167 
Page 167 of 1239
Go to
Quote:
Great work! What's your charity?
Totd....the southwest pilot yelling at Atlanta approach this morning. We were all told to expect a short approach. Ended up being a semi short 15 mile final. Swa bubba yells at approach for lying about the short approach and cried because he configured early. Those flaps come back up don't they? ATC, in a polite but sarcastic tone, apologized from the bottom of his heart. Welcome to Atlanta and thanks for the humor on an otherwise boring morning.
Quote: http://www.mdculpepper.org/
Is it bad that I went back and actually used some of his recipes whilst on furlough and working in Afrika?
Quote: At least he didn't ask for the $20 to go to RestoreTimMartinsMedalOfHonor.com
Just out of curiousity what do you have against Tim Martin? The man gave his life in Somalia and was a master sergeant in Delta.
Is Tim Martin still working at Commutair (C5)?
Don't know if this has been said yet but anyone who addresses themselves as "The Senior International Captain", needs to be slapped.
The pax that literally stomped his feet in the galley because he didn't get the seat he wanted, since his seat was used to accomodate a handicapped passenger who couldn't walk. Stay classy, now!
Quote: The pax that literally stomped his feet in the galley because he didn't get the seat he wanted, since his seat was used to accomodate a handicapped passenger who couldn't walk. Stay classy, now!

Don't worry Karma will find him.......
Quote: The pax that literally stomped his feet in the galley because he didn't get the seat he wanted, since his seat was used to accomodate a handicapped passenger who couldn't walk. Stay classy, now!
Wow. It's those events that makes me grateful for the problems I have.
O.K....OK. Only about half way through this thread but I got one. Several years ago I flew with a gal that had a personality like 80 grit sandpaper. Self admitted - she didn't fit in at her last corporate job, where apparently she didn't get her pick of the flying assignments and blamed the good ole boy club. "The boys" all poked fun at her and gave her all the poopy jobs around the hangar, like cleaning the lavs on the bizjets. She admitted again that while doing so, she would then take the used cleaning rags from the chitter floor and wipe down everything in the cockpit including the O2 masks.

Why did she feel safe telling me all of this? I never left her alone in the cockpit, nor with any of my stuff!
67  117  157  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  177  217  267  667  1167 
Page 167 of 1239
Go to