Tool of the day

Subscribe
312  362  402  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  416  422  462  512  912 
Page 412 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Totd: the pax going up to the gate agent at 4 am complaining we haven't boarded yet. Come on! Departure is still 30 minutes away and it takes about 5 minutes to load just 40 people onto a plane. You'll still be early
Hmmmm, was it a Crazy Canuck like yourself? J/K...

Some people just like to hear themselves talk and/or are Type A personalities.
Tiger Airways expat... "This is Tiger Airways 123 request IFR clearance to Singapore". I never realized VFR clearances were an option.
Quote: Tiger Airways expat... "This is Tiger Airways 123 request IFR clearance to Singapore". I never realized VFR clearances were an option.
They are.

Who's the tool now?
True, but how many airline crews are asking for a VFR clearance, esp at an overseas location?

GF
Quote: True, but how many airline crews are asking for a VFR clearance, esp at an overseas location?

GF
Unlikely, therefore he should have better thought of his wording. Too much cognac, perhaps?
TOTD: The punk in the back of Delta Sky Magazine, quoted as saying "I take pride in breaking any box that someone tries to put me in"

What does that mean? Who are you anyway? How's this for a box: you're like 19 years old. Next time, shave before you put on a tuxedo or audition to play a gay cowboy.
Quote: TOTD: The punk in the back of Delta Sky Magazine, quoted as saying "I take pride in breaking any box that someone tries to put me in"

What does that mean? Who are you anyway? How's this for a box: you're like 19 years old. Next time, shave before you put on a tuxedo or audition to play a gay cowboy.
While I actually find Sky to (surprisingly) be occasionally entertaining reading, the best way I have always felt about these inflight airline shills--I mean, magazines--comes from a sitcom I watched a few years ago. The female half of the couple was an aspiring writer who usually wrote articles for the airline magazines. Her boyfriend's comment was "Look, these magazines are free...and no one takes them!"
Has anyone noticed in ATL: The TV blue screens at an inactive gate, that the Company does not know how to spell Amarillo? [S3b's have lots of spare time.]
Quote: Has anyone noticed in ATL: The TV blue screens at an inactive gate, that the Company does not know how to spell Amarillo? [S3b's have lots of spare time.]
S3B? That's a sub hunter right?
More like sub-human.. to a gate agent...
312  362  402  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  416  422  462  512  912 
Page 412 of 1239
Go to