Tool of the day

Subscribe
388  438  478  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  498  538  588  988 
Page 488 of 1239
Go to
So maybe we should do this like ESPN does the play of the day. Take the tool of the day for yesterday, this particular professor, and he wins the tool of the day. The next time someone posts a TOTD we compare the two and if the professor is still the winner he then continues his reign as the TOTD.

This way, the professor never goes away, until there is an enormous TOTD to knock him off his high perch. Because I kind of don't want him to just get lost in the mix.
Quote: So maybe we should do this like ESPN does the play of the day. Take the tool of the day for yesterday, this particular professor, and he wins the tool of the day. The next time someone posts a TOTD we compare the two and if the professor is still the winner he then continues his reign as the TOTD.

This way, the professor never goes away, until there is an enormous TOTD to knock him off his high perch. Because I kind of don't want him to just get lost in the mix.
Haha, that is an excellent idea. I think the professor would defeat the two long-running SportsCenter "Not Top Ten" that seemed to last forever.....the Mark Sanchez 'butt fumble' and the two UF linemen blocking each other.
Quote: I also had to sit through several classes where all he did was bombard us with his political dogma and bully us on how we needed to vote in order to "Save America!"

Never have I felt a class was so worthless...and I've had my share of mandatory underwater basket weaving classes.

does he really wear his uniform to class?
we need an appropriate trophy, not sure this is big enough....

Quote: I have to agree with 80...there is no way to beat this guy for Tool of the Year! ***!?
I vote this asfclown for Tool of the 20th Century.
Quote:

A) Nice long sleeve shirt
Hey, what do you have against long sleeve shirts?
Quote: Hey, what do you have against long sleeve shirts?
Actually nothing, I like them, but a few years ago the guys around here made known that was a no no. And since I don't like getting beat up in the bathroom I only wear short sleeve shirts year round. No matter how cold I am.
Quote: Actually nothing, I like them, but a few years ago the guys around here made known that was a no no. And since I don't like getting beat up in the bathroom I only wear short sleeve shirts year round. No matter how cold I am.
Long sleeve shirts can be a common telltale sign that you are in the vicinity of a tool.

Other signs can be utilizing that "5th" overally, familiar strap of a 5 point seatbelt harness. I mean what type of maneuvers are you expecting to do.
Quote: Other signs can be utilizing that "5th" overally, familiar strap of a 5 point seatbelt harness. I mean what type of maneuvers are you expecting to do.
I wear that "5th" strap on the harness for takeoff and landing. I heard that's how the Comair F/O lost his leg. He slid down out of the seat and under the panel. It does come off after takeoff, though.
Quote: Long sleeve shirts can be a common telltale sign that you are in the vicinity of a tool.

Other signs can be utilizing that "5th" overally, familiar strap of a 5 point seatbelt harness. I mean what type of maneuvers are you expecting to do.
Which is odd, considering this is the only industry where a short-sleeve shirt and a tie is acceptable.

Short-sleeve and tie reminds me of computer geeks.
388  438  478  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  498  538  588  988 
Page 488 of 1239
Go to