SkyWest questions!?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 17
Go to
Quote: Hey skyqueen good luck with Skywest, please post back if you get a call. I am not to far behind you in tt and am also on the Shepard site studying. FYI I have heard of PSA also talking to people in the 800 range if they are also on your radar.
Good luck!
I've had no luck with PSA, just above 800tt with 400 in the crj and nothing, plus each month their mins go up every month.
Quote: I've had no luck with PSA, just above 800tt with 400 in the crj and nothing, plus each month their mins go up every month.
Who hired you into a CRJ with 400 hrs TT?
Quote: Who hired you into a CRJ with 400 hrs TT?
There was some guy in my new hire class a year ago with 320 TT ...
If you already have your ATP do you still have to take the "ATP style" written at the interview?
Quote: Who hired you into a CRJ with 400 hrs TT?
Pinnacle bridge program....I got lucky to get in with such low time.
Quote: If you already have your ATP do you still have to take the "ATP style" written at the interview?
Probably, they just want to make sure you can mantain proper knowledge of the useless cr@p on that test.
Isn't this forum AIRLINE PILOT forums...what happened to having to have a valid airline email to get on? Now it's every new CFI with a few hundred hours posting "maybe ill get an interview with xxx TT or I'm sooooo excited if I get a call by whatever regional first calls me! or i've been flying sooo much will so and so airline call me!!!" It's annoying
Quote: Isn't this forum AIRLINE PILOT forums...what happened to having to have a valid airline email to get on? Now it's every new CFI with a few hundred hours posting "maybe ill get an interview with xxx TT or I'm sooooo excited if I get a call by whatever regional first calls me! or i've been flying sooo much will so and so airline call me!!!" It's annoying

Wow guy. I suppose you were never in their shoes eh? Go have a beer or something. Perhaps that will unbunch your panties.

As far as PSA, I don't think we are interviewing many, if any, under 1000TT right now.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Quote: Isn't this forum AIRLINE PILOT forums...what happened to having to have a valid airline email to get on? Now it's every new CFI with a few hundred hours posting "maybe ill get an interview with xxx TT or I'm sooooo excited if I get a call by whatever regional first calls me! or i've been flying sooo much will so and so airline call me!!!" It's annoying
While harsh, I do agree with you...
Quote: So you don't meet a single one of their requirements? Good luck...
Nope, but they're hoping for that call
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 17
Go to