US Aviation Academy - Denton, TX

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19 
Page 9 of 24
Go to
Quote: I had an interview at US Aviation last week, the place is awesome,; the interview was great and very informative the school and programs are very organized. I got accepted for standardization class in February.. can't wait!
Great!
Sorry I missed your interview
To anyone who is interested. We have received our projection for 2013 and ownership is anticipating a 102,000 hrs this year with the increasing student load!
We need way more instructors in order to hit that goal and we are in a hiring frenzy!
Pm me to apply!
Quote: I had an interview at US Aviation last week, the place is awesome,; the interview was great and very informative the school and programs are very organized. I got accepted for standardization class in February.. can't wait!
Me too! Congrats, and see you there!

And by the way, thanks for all the help, Mured. Only reason David called me for an interview was cause you dropped off my resume. I owe you a beer, my friend.
Muredhawk, I am very interested in working with you guys can you send me a PM? I don't have 10 posts on here, thanks..
Quote: Me too! Congrats, and see you there!

And by the way, thanks for all the help, Mured. Only reason David called me for an interview was cause you dropped off my resume. I owe you a beer, my friend.
Absolutely see you there! And I also must thank Muredhawk, TurbineTime and Tiffany for answering my questions and sending me to the right person. See y'all there
Quote: Muredhawk, I am very interested in working with you guys can you send me a PM? I don't have 10 posts on here, thanks..
Pm sent
If you didn't get it
Post again
I have been looking into this school and have had difficulty getting ahold of the recruiter. I'm visiting dallas now and want to come check the school out...waiting for a call back from the recruiter now.
Quote: I have been looking into this school and have had difficulty getting ahold of the recruiter. I'm visiting dallas now and want to come check the school out...waiting for a call back from the recruiter now.

Send me a PM with your name and phone number and I'll get them to call you
Quote: Send me a PM with your name and phone number and I'll get them to call you
I was able to get Tiffaney to call me back.

Not sure if I am going to go this route...seems the focus there is the foreigners. I felt like a minority while I was there lol.
Quote: I was able to get Tiffaney to call me back.

Not sure if I am going to go this route...seems the focus there is the foreigners. I felt like a minority while I was there lol.
yeah the economy has kept us pretty skinny on domestic students. But the few that are here haven't had problems!
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19 
Page 9 of 24
Go to