What's the Latest at ASA/Expressjet?

Subscribe
349  749  799  839  845  846  847  848  849  850  851  852  853  859  899  949 
Page 849 of 1068
Go to
I guess ASA has started the promised smear campaign of smartpref. So when the arbitration comes back in favor of the erj side and the company walks away from negotiations, in frustration with the MEC's, as they have promised... what is the point of still acting like children? A bunch of 20+ yr captains with zero FO's to fly with them? This isn't going to end well for the lifers on either side.
Quote: I guess ASA has started the promised smear campaign of smartpref. So when the arbitration comes back in favor of the erj side and the company walks away from negotiations, in frustration with the MEC's, as they have promised... what is the point of still acting like children? A bunch of 20+ yr captains with zero FO's to fly with them? This isn't going to end well for the lifers on either side.
Have you spoken with anyone on your MEC how the arbitration went? ASA's lawyer cornered your former neg chairman lying on the stand (JW). I realize you have a rosy picture of winning the arbitration, but you might want to postpone your euphoria until the ruling comes out.

AnchorDown
training accommodations
I recently spoke with someone in the recruiting department.
They assured me hotel accommodations in training are single-occupancy hotel.
Can this be confirmed?
Also, does anyone know what hotel it is? Anything with a kitchenette? Those can save a boatload of money..
Thx!
Quote: I recently spoke with someone in the recruiting department.
Can this be confirmed?
Also, does anyone know what hotel it is? Anything with a kitchenette? Those can save a boatload of money..
Thx!
Single occupancy for CRJ only, I think ERJ is still double.
Quote: Single occupancy for CRJ only, I think ERJ is still double.
Thanks. Any idea what hotel it is? Makes a big difference $-wise to be able to cook for yourself instead of going out...
[QUOTE=John2375;1799530]
Quote: Single occupancy for CRJ only, I think ERJ is still double.

Thanks. Any idea what hotel it is? Makes a big difference $-wise to be able to cook for yourself ainstead of going out...
Hotel is either Drury Inn with free breakfast and evening dinner and drinks everyday. Or fairfield inn north side with free breakfast. None with kitchen.
Arguing over peanuts on the deck of the Titanic. Bravo guys. At this point there is no reason to believe anything shall get done.

On 3...elected members of both unions punch yourselves in the face....3...2...1...go!

This has moved past embarrassing. Anyone with an opportunity to leave for greener pastures....DO IT. I surely did.
Quote: I recently spoke with someone in the recruiting department.
Can this be confirmed?
Thx!
They changed the ERJ to single occupancy. It's not contractual so I suppose they could change it, but the most recent class was single. No idea which hotel.
Quote:
This has moved past embarrassing. Anyone with an opportunity to leave for greener pastures....DO IT. I surely did.

Just log on and type in that you think your job defines you and that yours is better ....
Quote: Just log on and type in that you think your job defines you and that yours is better ....
Wrong wrong and wrong again.

Quite simply....this is disgusting and has been for years. Completely embarrassing that NOTHING has been accomplished between the 2 pilot groups.

Embarrassing failure on Skywest Inc's part that this "merger" has been an epic failure, never should have been attempted in the first place in such a manner. FAIL FAIL FAIL on management AND the union...DISGUSTING FAILURE.
349  749  799  839  845  846  847  848  849  850  851  852  853  859  899  949 
Page 849 of 1068
Go to