Introduce yourself

Subscribe
324  374  414  420  421  422  423  424  425  426  427  428  434  474  524  924 
Page 424 of 1040
Go to
USAF pilot
Commercial Pilot and recent selectee for Reserve Vipers
Hola, mi llamo es Brian.
Commercial pilot, about 1500 hours, no types yet, looking for opportunities in either 135 or corporate.
New to the game.
New to the forum, I am a private pilot with my ASEL and AMEL and IR, working on my commercial. I should be done in a month, as I have been busy just just trying to get the written out of the way. I am 43 years old and work in the overseas Private Security Service, and have a desire to stay home or at least in the US and fly and I dont care what just as long as I am not stuck in Afghanistan. anyway, hope to read a lot of good post, not to bag on anyone, but I see a lot of pilots who have good jobs or lots of hours, bagging on guys with not a lot. I guess you forgot what it was like when you first started out. just reading some of the post. anyway, I have big dreams and good luck trying to shut them down, oh by the way, I only have 330 TT. God bless you all who give encouragement to younger pilots.
[QUOTE=Cdixon;1423570]New to the forum, I am a private pilot with my ASEL and AMEL and IR, working on my commercial. I should be done in a month, as I have been busy just just trying to get the written out of the way. I am 43 years old and work in the overseas Private Security Service, and have a desire to stay home or at least in the US and fly and I dont care what just as long as I am not stuck in Afghanistan. anyway, hope to read a lot of good post, not to bag on anyone, but I see a lot of pilots who have good jobs or lots of hours, bagging on guys with not a lot. I guess you forgot what it was like when you first started out. just reading some of the post. anyway, I have big dreams and good luck trying to shut them down, oh by the way, I only have 330 TT. God bless you all who give encouragement to younger pilots.[If you meet me and forget you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus and forget you have lost everything,
]
New to the forum, I am a private pilot with my ASEL and AMEL and IR, working on my commercial. I should be done in a month, as I have been busy just just trying to get the written out of the way. I am 43 years old and work in the overseas Private Security Service, and have a desire to stay home or at least in the US and fly and I dont care what just as long as I am not stuck in Afghanistan. anyway, hope to read a lot of good post, not to bag on anyone, but I see a lot of pilots who have good jobs or lots of hours, bagging on guys with not a lot. I guess you forgot what it was like when you first started out. just reading some of the post. anyway, I have big dreams and good luck trying to shut them down, oh by the way, I only have 330 TT. God bless you all who give encouragement to younger pilots.

If you meet me and forget you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus and forget you have lost everything
New to the forum. Ex-mil, separated, and now furloughed from a Charter company. ATP, CFII, etc, etc. Typed in the 707/720/737/757/767.
Who knows how to post?
Commercial Pilot and A&P trying to pay off college debt and become a missionary pilot.
324  374  414  420  421  422  423  424  425  426  427  428  434  474  524  924 
Page 424 of 1040
Go to