Introduce yourself

Subscribe
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93  143  543 
Page 43 of 1040
Go to
I am a Navy pilot who flew EP-3's and T-6B's as an insturctor preparing to resign from the Navy and hopefully transition to a major airline
I am a Navy pilot who flew EP-3's and T-6B's as an instructor preparing to resign from the Navy and hopefully transition to a major airline
Heavy Military Driver looking for real job on the outside
I'm ex-Royal Air Force. Now a Captain for BA on Airbus-flew B744 for a number of years with BA in the right seat.
Hey everyone. My name is Jake and I have my CMEL with instrument rating and my CFI. I have about 350 hours in 152s, 172s, Arrows, and about 20 hours in the Travelair. I'm hoping to share my experiences, help others out, and maybe get some help along the way. My goal is to eventually fly for a corporate operator.
Taking a peek on the other side of the fence.
Heavy time helicopter guy with recently added airplane ratings. Looking to interview and hopefully hired by a regional.
Ex-Con 767 first officer in IAH

'98 DOH

No confidence in ongoing ALPA contract negotiations on behalf of L-UAL and L-CON pilots and the eventual vote count accuracy

It is time to establish a new representation for mainline pilots at United, American and Delta with a dedicated lobby effort to repeal the RLA and any additional unrestricted retirement age increases.
I am a CFI working out of KFRG and a recent hire of C5. I am looking to make the transition from starving CFI to Starving FO at this point in my life
OO FO what's up y'all
Hello, I am a commercial pilot looking to further my career at a major.
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93  143  543 
Page 43 of 1040
Go to