Introduce yourself

Subscribe
477  877  927  967  973  974  975  976  977  978  979  980  981  987  1027 
Page 977 of 1040
Go to
Visitor/researcher
In April of 2013, an object was filmed by a Customs & Border Protection aircraft over the Rafael Hernandez airport in Puerto Rico. The object appeared to cross the runway twice at a few hundred feet.
An aircraft was filmed on the runway - probably Fedex - judging by departure information. We are hoping the pilot &/or copilot may be willing to contact SCU, MUFON or NARCAP (directly or indirectly) to provide information regarding what they saw or didn't see.
See also:
Boeing schmoeing, gimme Aguadilla | De Void
We are hoping that someone might kindly copy this, and post as a separate thread on this forum.
Greetings,

While not an airline pilot I been reading this forum for some time. I fly mostly for pleasure, and hope to figure out a way to share the hobby with others.
Former AF, now turboprop captain.
Currently a 737 driver at Delta, also flew the 757/767, DC-9 and 727 at recycled airline that is now pronounced Delta. I am a civilian guy, graduated from Hawthorne College in NH, flew skydivers, instructed, cargo, commuters, here, there, went through a furlough, a strike.....but enjoyed the ride! My career path could best be described as proof that perseverance can pay off.
Love reading the stories here on APC, it beats TV anytime!
If I could offer any career opinions, suggestions or just good aviation stories, feel free to PM me.
Hi y'all, new here and been enjoying this forum
New FO for one of the larger regionals, based in the southeast. 1800 hours of CFI and Part 135. Second career.
Hi everybody, I’ve enjoyed the forum for a while now, decided it was time for an intro. I’m recently retired AF, flew the C-21 and C-5. Currently flying the Dash for an east coast regional. Hoping to make it to the majors.

TT: 3500+
TPIC: 1300+
Newbie, non-pilot, 69 yrs old ( snuck in w/easy tech question) floored by eye-opening perspective of aviation in posts. My regard for the guys and gals in the air and on the ground went through the roof as I read the posts. Will be a constant fan of these threads. Keep 'em comin' ! :-)
Quote: Newbie, non-pilot, 69 yrs old ( snuck in w/easy tech question) floored by eye-opening perspective of aviation in posts. My regard for the guys and gals in the air and on the ground went through the roof as I read the posts. Will be a constant fan of these threads. Keep 'em comin' ! :-)
Like WittyWeasel I am both a Newbie, non-pilot, 48yrs.-old. I like the 'eye-opening', first-hand perspectives. I can't get a pilot's license for physical health reasons. But I like reading about how much they like flying.
Longtime lurker, first time poster. Father of an FO at a major. I'll prolly not do any posting, but occasionally there were attachments I couldn't see because of my lurker status. Fixed! Thanks for letting me join!
477  877  927  967  973  974  975  976  977  978  979  980  981  987  1027 
Page 977 of 1040
Go to