Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
120  520  570  610  616  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  630  670 
Page 620 of 676
Go to
Because you are still in mediation. Once mediation "fails" then you have to cool off. Then you can vote to strike...have to cool off again...then you can strike. There maybe be one less cooling off period...but either way striking takes a long time...get comfortable.
Quote: What date did you take the test if you don't mind me asking?
I took it Tuesday the 10th, AM
Quote: I took it Tuesday the 10th, AM
Thanks. Took mine on the 12th and still haven’t heard back and was curious.
Quote: Because you are still in mediation. Once mediation "fails" then you have to cool off. Then you can vote to strike...have to cool off again...then you can strike. There maybe be one less cooling off period...but either way striking takes a long time...get comfortable.
Don't forget arbitration
Quote: Thanks. Took mine on the 12th and still haven’t heard back and was curious.
Hopefully that means you aren't as crazy as I am.
does anyone have the loa for the bonus payouts on hand, and if they do could they please pm me.

Thanks

To clarify the retention bonus payout loa that was issued by the union in December
need a little clarification plz
I'm a lineholder in iad for oct. I finished a 3 day trip yesterday so I did my commute back home. I get home and have 3 messages from crew sched that I am getting an unavail for work. the message said I was going to be extended. I am trying to figure out how this is since I did my schedule and went home? Any help would be appreciated
Quote: I'm a lineholder in iad for oct. I finished a 3 day trip yesterday so I did my commute back home. I get home and have 3 messages from crew sched that I am getting an unavail for work. the message said I was going to be extended. I am trying to figure out how this is since I did my schedule and went home? Any help would be appreciated
Dont worry about it, theyre not gonna give you an unavailable if they couldnt get a hold of you.
Quote: I'm a lineholder in iad for oct. I finished a 3 day trip yesterday so I did my commute back home. I get home and have 3 messages from crew sched that I am getting an unavail for work. the message said I was going to be extended. I am trying to figure out how this is since I did my schedule and went home? Any help would be appreciated
Call your ALPA Rep.
Calling ALPA is not a bad idea. I would call the domicile manager and ask him what the deal is and explain they never contacted you. He can probably get it removed.
120  520  570  610  616  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  630  670 
Page 620 of 676
Go to