Pncl ta passed

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 18
Go to
Senior Flight Attendants will be making more than reserve FO's...I'm disgusted
Quote: Hostess bakers have more balls than 9E pilots.
I'm quite sure your turn is coming to show just how big your 'balls' are...
Quote: Senior Flight Attendants will be making more than reserve FO's...I'm disgusted

Yikes. Can someone post a recap of this TA. Every Pinnacle pilot I spoke with in the last few weeks made it sound like the TA was preserving what they had, just with worse pay scales.
Quote: Yikes. Can someone post a recap of this TA. Every Pinnacle pilot I spoke with in the last few weeks made it sound like the TA was preserving what they had, just with worse pay scales.
that is basically what it is. Saves most work rules but shoves some pretty harsh pay rates down our throat.
One word, "spineless"! No foresight to look to the long term-future for themselves.... Better never hear a 9E guy complain about the industry again.
Quote: that is basically what it is. Saves most work rules but shoves some pretty harsh pay rates down our throat.
What are the new pay rates.

Can anyone post them please?
Quote: One word, "spineless"! No foresight to look to the long term-future for themselves.... Better never hear a 9E guy complain about the industry again.
Thank you.
CRJ 200 CA top out at $81.55 and FO at $37.36
CRJ 900 CA top out at $87.31 and FO at $38.58
Quote: One word, "spineless"! No foresight to look to the long term-future for themselves.... Better never hear a 9E guy complain about the industry again.
I don't know who you work for or how long you have been in the industry, but I wouldn't throw stones until you found yourself In their position, and if you fly for a regional, I'm sure you will soon enough. Why would they vote no?, to put themselves ALL out of a job?, right before the start of a big hiring cycle? I'm disappointed it passed, but I'm not surprised.......This TA puts more pressure on every other regional. Bottom line is this TA will certainly be bad news for all of us (I'm sure UAL will follow suite ), but it's the nature of this CUT THOAT business, and this is why I suggest EVERYONE try as hard as you can to leave this sector of the industry and fly for an airline that sells its own tickets.

Signed,

6+ yr RJ F/O

The 1% that voted NO can still complain
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 18
Go to